IGNORED

Monogamy and alternatives

tokn

my 'last' relationship finally ended because of some playground stuff. two girls asked me to kiss them (better mention that it's not literally playground stuff), and i was like "yeah ok" but just kissed them on the face cheeks. i told her about that because she was saying i probably cheated at one point, so i gave that as an example of how i wouldn't, even when given the opportunity (saying it was bad idea but i don't regret it). so she started fucking a bloke. the end.

just sayin.

do what feels right.

yeah.

:)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she was saying i probably cheated, so she started fucking a bloke. the end.

yeah good example of how people often project their worst qualities onto their partners. i'm sorry, it must have been terrible, but you are better off without her

also re: sneaksta

lol

For the ones having a hard time scoring, it's all about confidence. Trust me. You have no idea how hot women you can score.

How do you make yourself confident? Thinking of prior successes? Self validation? Im not naturally confident. It would be fascinating to hear how you turned it around

Stop caring and become an asshole.

I'm in a serious long term relationship. I've never cheated on her, but we've both "shared" on a few occasions, with another couple, 4-some style. It's great, and luckily, not weird at all. :emotawesomepm9:

I couldn't do that and there is no way I'd be cool with my girl fucking another guy - no way!

Yes but the thing about you promo is, you're simpler than everybody else

do what you want while you can

Yeah girls love a guy with that attitude - NOT!

lolpromo, you must know some pretty average boring women mate.

having been in many open/swinger/dom/sub relationships/partnerships, the one thing ive learnt its to take every damn opportunity that you can in life, im not going to rely on someone else when it comes to that until im old. maybe then ill devote myself to one but not now while i have many avenues to explore still and much fun to partake in.

apparently, so will astronauts.

"You really feel the absence of a woman," Laveikin tells us. With Romanenko gone, he speaks more freely. "There are sexual dreams, as a substitute. It's constant through the flight. We were even discussing that maybe we have to take something from the sex shops. It was discussed at IBMP."

I turn to Lena. What does he mean? "An artificial vagina?"

"Vagine?" asks Lena. A discussion ensues. Lena turns back to me. "A mock-up."

Laveikin breaks into English, as he does sometimes to tweak a translation: "A rubber woman." A blow-up doll. Ground control, he says, nixed the idea. "They said, 'If you would do that, then we would need to put it in your schedule for the day.'"

"We have a joke. You know we have food in tubes." I do. Tubes of space borscht are on sale in the museum gift shop. "There are white and black tubes. On the white is written BLONDE. On black one: BRUNETTE."

From Packing for Mars

best bet is to date a bi curious girl. I see little benefits in a girl that wants to fuck other guys. Maybe swapping, still kind of a gross to me.

bi-curious you might get some threesomes

Archived