IGNORED

the story of feminism, as told by women

vamos scorcho

are gay / lesbian folk prejudice against straight folk? i think it goes both ways. it seems like there is always more talk about straights on gay / lesbian then opposite.

straights suggesting that people should remain straight and gay lesbians advocating gay lesbian, what is the difference?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are gay / lesbian folk prejudice against straight folk? i think it goes both ways. it seems like there is always more talk about straights on gay / lesbian then opposite.

straights suggesting that people should remain straight and gay lesbians advocating gay lesbian, what is the difference?

uhh, no. overall, the gay and lesbian community is way more accepting than mainstream culture. most of them are really non-judgmental and realize the importance of "being yourself" because they've been oppressed for trying to be themselves. there are some people that are assholes, though. same with hetero people. same with all people, actually.

i'd say the majority of people are ok and just minding their own business. i mean, the majority of people that have penises. the ones that have a uterus are fucking nuts--do not trust what they say. ever. they are cum sucking parasites that only want to drain hardworking men of their souls and finances. they're really only good for sex, in fact.

but BEWARE! they will use this advantage to push you into a reproductive corner--AKA PREGNANCY. and once they are pregnant... the only intelligent thing to do is kill yourself or RUN, because your life is effectively over.

so, i repeat: never trust someone that has two x chromosomes. everybody else is ok, so don't judge them.

A lot of gay people I've known commonly suggest that straight people aren't as "openminded" as gays/lesbos.

So yes, a lot of gay people I've known are antistraight. Not saying all are.

Being in China I can't watch the original videos, but isn't Keanu likely gay? Seems that would make any search for deeper meaning in an act of chivalry he committed kind of silly...

Also I think I just witnessed a bunch of guys falling over themselves to roll out their sensitivity credentials to disparaissant. lol.

its funny that you see it that way, lumpy

oh come on.

Point is, watmm always has been a red-blooded forum. A place where Fred can talk about toilet odysseys and Essines can talk about his penis piercings. Let's not get too civilized. If disparaissant is going to shame forum members (however deserving), let's hope she compensates by regaling us with a vivid tale of muff diving.

Word. I went into this thread defending Vamos. And from what I've seen in other threads, Smettingham is always jumping on the Liberal-Progressive side of things. Only natural that he'd be in this thread too.

Go away Zeff.

And lol, Hoodie.

Word. I went into this thread defending Vamos. And from what I've seen in other threads, Smettingham is always jumping on the Liberal-Progressive side of things. Only natural that he'd be in this thread too.

Go away Zeff.

And lol, Hoodie.

There's nothing uncivilized about Toilet Odysseys. We can't promote equality in one thread while talking about poop and penises in another? The hell, Lumpy?

Edit: Was supposed to be one post.

Guest disparaissant

Hah! Someday, lumpy. Someday.

And yeah, what's wrong with toilet odysseys?

Also cock piercings are interesting. Terrifying and gross, but interesting.

throat-jumping.

Haha!

I haven't paid much attention to Vamos' other posts, but I'll take your word. Just wanted to make sure a decent guy wasn't getting bashed/misunderstood.

I am a decent guy. disparaissant is taking this thread way too seriously and telling me i'm a bad person. i don't see what i did to her to elicit that kind of cruelty, but..yeah. i would rather be a social reject than spend time with people like her.

just to clarify, i got no probs with you vamos, i think you are a stand up chap.

when i hear feminism being mentioned i usually have to be a dick and haggle over the semantics of it. its just another part of my ever so affable internet persona.

so fucking eager to call somebody a misogynist. nothing brings greater pleasure.

just to clarify, i got no probs with you vamos, i think you are a stand up chap.

when i hear feminism being mentioned i usually have to be a dick and haggle over the semantics of it. its just another part of my ever so affable internet persona.

thanks. i'm going to leave this thread now.

i do realise you were probably joking its just 4 am and THERE ARE NO JOKES IN FEMINISM (joking)

Yes, it twas a joke. I was rather trepidatious* about posting such a tease, given the area (wall) i was walking into. But went with it anyway, (cause i'm a bad arse, and they do say that if you treat 'em mean).

eneewae.

*- yes i know that i made the word up, but i've been using it for years. So ;-p

Oh before i go. I get to snap a towel at troon's butt.

If every woman became a lesbian they would put men in farms and milk us for semen.

ride the phobic merry-go-round

So you've visited one of these farms troon ?

milking-machine_1004514i.jpg

Go away Zeff.

And lol, Hoodie.

You go away

throat-jumping.

Haha!

I haven't paid much attention to Vamos' other posts, but I'll take your word. Just wanted to make sure a decent guy wasn't getting bashed/misunderstood.

I am a decent guy. disparaissant is taking this thread way too seriously and telling me i'm a bad person. i don't see what i did to her to elicit that kind of cruelty, but..yeah. i would rather be a social reject than spend time with people like her.

Gah, now I have to research if Vamos is a decent guy before I make any further claims. I wish I could just google it.

Go away Zeff.

You go away

No you go away.

Guest disparaissant

perhaps i am a bit harsh on ya vamos but you have this penchant for saying exactly the wrong thing for my sensibilities like. all the time.

Guest disparaissant

i call straight people breeders

its fun

but i dont mean anything by it

i think that honestly there is a bit less prejudice against straight folk from us queers mostly because i mean. from where i'm standing, i can tell you straight up that my sexuality is not at all a choice, and through that i can infer that your sexuality is also not a choice. so it would be idiotic of me to think that you are inferior for having a different sexuality than i.

that said, i do know some people that have a problem with straight folk but that tends to have more to do with bachelorette parties invading the gay bar and being really annoying than any actual hatred.

i thought it was a pretty cool video with some style that had interesting points about feminism but is obviously 100% biased so should be taken with a tiny grain of salt

Archived