IGNORED

For an off year...

YELLOW

I do admire prolific artists but there is a limit .. artists need to take breaks , just look at Venetian Snares, he releases without discrimination every sound he makes .. its hard to judge his catalog when his one good album is buried in a pile of shit..

Aaron has released only 1 album in the past two years.

Good for him, did he finally go to a therapist? or maybe Mike P got bored of him.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I like MoT and Oversteps a lot more than Quaristice. The 2010 live set was killer, and far different from either 2010 release. I wasn't that fond of Untilted at the time, and still haven't warmed to it as much as other albums but it's my friends favourtie AE album *shrugs*

Opinions and all that. But I don't think anyone can be unsatisfied with the sheer volume of quality work Autechre have released in their career.

Hell, you could probably easily compile a killer 3 disc set from remixes on top of all the albums/eps/Gescom stuff.

^ Yeah, but Autechre are insanely consistent with how awesome their material is.

IBTD.

- Did you enjoy the LFO remix of Ae?

- Quaristices awesomeness factor is below -273°C

Archived