IGNORED

The Cremation of Care - V/A - Wisp, Exillon, William S. Braintree, Xanopticon, Terminal 11 +++

awepittance

Awepittance, do we specify color on the paypal order along with the address? Do you have any XL heather or slates left? If so I'll order really soon.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What color is this one and do you have any mediums left?

tanMAL.jpg

this color is Tan and we do have at the moment 4 mediums left (but no other sizes)

re: Baph, about an XL size, i think at this point i only have XL and XXL in Heather Grey or Black (with inverted design) it might turn out i only have XXL in the black and XL in the heather, do you have a preference?

where is my mother fuckin shirt mother fucker

*super stoned forgot to take one*

oh and did I leave some other shirts at your house? a tattered mexican restaurant shirt, by any chance? I lost it after that trip. It is my favorite shirt ever.

i told you not to take an extra hit off the sherm, didn't know you liked to get wet though, butt naked.. primo. you couldn't taste it?

XL in heather would be perfect, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm usually just a large but my dryer has been indiscriminately shrinking everything lately.

I'll place an order as soon as I get home from the work commute.

Been listening to this lately. So good, makes me kick myself repeatedly for not having been there.

Dammit, Exillon's stuff just kills me :wub:

Also, Wisp pt 2 and both Braintrees!!!!!! But it's all brill!

I hope I can make it to one of these some day. Oakland is only about 6 hours away :happy:

Been listening to this lately. So good, makes me kick myself repeatedly for not having been there.

Dammit, Exillon's stuff just kills me :wub:

Also, Wisp pt 2 and both Braintrees!!!!!! But it's all brill!

I hope I can make it to one of these some day. Oakland is only about 6 hours away :happy:

unfortunately Zool is closed now, as the place got bigger and word spread the person who was the lease holder started to power trip and throw her weight around in ways that didn't make sense for how much money we were paying. So i figured best to find a new place where i wasn't beholden to someone who was annoyingly power tripping

we're planning to reopen somewhere else though, hopefully oakland but maybe SF.

There's a Masonic Lodge, possibly of the ultra corny variety, at Hollywood Forever Cemetery that apparently is available as a venue. I've never been there, but the next Cremation of Care should occur between Jachin and Boaz, nomesayin?

(I just want to be able to go in person)

anybody want to buy one for a special lady? we're running out of Mens sizes but have way too many girls sizes left

here is what i have left (no mens large at all)

Mens

Black - Sm, Med, XXL

Heather Grey - Sm, XL

Heather Grey (with white inverted design) - Med

Tan - Med

Slate Grey - Sm, Med

Brown - Sm, Med

Dark Brown (with white inverted design) - Med

Women

Black - Lrg

Slate Grey - Med, Lrg

Heather Grey - Lrg, XL

the girls shirts are done on a higher quality american apparel brand

hvAwP.png

That picture of me is kind of embarassing, haha. Must have been about six years ago.

Also, that track is microtonal, if anyone noticed it being a little strange.

Great compilation!

I should add here that the first of my tunes (pt 1) is two diff tracks

Is the second track available as a non-live individual piece? I really need it!

Archived