IGNORED

The Cremation of Care - V/A - Wisp, Exillon, William S. Braintree, Xanopticon, Terminal 11 +++

awepittance

The Cremation Of Care - V/A, a compilation of live electronic music from September 23rd/24th 2011

3395483704-1.jpg

1.Scuzi - Sculptune 02:21

2.Wisp - pt 1 08:19

3.Exillon - Everything Is Amazing 11:42

4.Wisp - pt 2 05:27

5.Exillon - No One Is Happy 06:47

6.Kush Arora - pt 1 08:49

7.Thee Source Ov Fawnation - Hello Black Diamond 06:52

8.Xanopticon - pt 1 05:20

9.William S. Braintree - pt 1 03:10

10.Brian E - Synthex 03:26

11.Fluorescent Grey - Endless Saccharic Acid Deed... 04:53

12.Kush Arora - pt 2 05:33

13.Thee Source Ov Fawnation - Be Slow, Black Diamond 07:12

14.Terminal 11 - Untitled (We've Got One That Can See) 06:51

15.Xanopticon - pt 2 07:06

16.William S. Braintree - pt 2 04:05

17.Brian E - The Dancefloor 05:22

18.Identity Theft - Security Theatre 06:56

19.Identity Theft - Untitled 05:21

20.RMS - Circles 08:44

21.RMS - RPSTOVAL 06:46

about

DONATE $15 to get a CREMATION OF CARE TSHIRT

sizes: s, m, l, xl

colors: black, heather grey, grey

please specify if you donate $15 or more which size and color shirt you want and put your address in the paypal message box

if you live outside of the united states a donation of $20 or more will get you a shirt

The Cremation of Care festival took place on September 23rd and September 24th of 2011 at RecordLabelRecord's very own underground venue, Zool in Oakland, California. It featured hour long performances by every artist featured on this compilation as well as DJ sets by DJ Brindlespork (wobbly) DJ John Yoo and DJ Paul Wolfowitz.

For the first time ever RecordLabelRecords had gathered every person in the collective it could on the north american continent. At the end of each night the performers took place in a ritual where they burned an effigy of a live human child.

High resolution pictures of both nights and all performers can be found at these flickr links, photography by SpaceCat photography

final-rlr-24.jpg

http://recordlabelre...emation-of-care

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gimme, gonna order this next friday when I get paid, I want a large shirt as well.....YAY!

just 15$ for the whole shabang?

TRIPPLE YAAY! :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

oh yeah, good question. I didnt see that there was grey as well in the text options. I like whichever color the one on the right is. A lot.

I should add here that the first of my tunes (pt 1) is two diff tracks, but they lined up together nicely in the live set. so yeah, TWO TRACKS 4 THE PRICE OF ONE.

Also, big ups to Brian Albers for sorting out these recordings. He is a champion.

yes, i wish i had more time to pick Brian's brain about the recording/mastering techniques he used. I've tried doing a similar live show recording with a stereo mic mixed with direct board but could never get it to sound close to the quality he managed

the

3827217597-1.jpg

Is the one on the right the heather or grey?

the one on the right looks like heather grey but under normal light it's much darker, the contrast between the owl image and shirt color is less than in the pic above. I do also have regular grey tshirts but i realized these are in girl sizes only. I have a couple more color configurations as well, ill look through my inventory tomorrow.

I should add here that the first of my tunes (pt 1) is two diff tracks

I should also mention my second track on there is two different tracks.

hey that's cool. lullezucht told me about how he watched xanopticon play in an ex-meat locker in holland. love liminal space.

will be checken'

did some digging and found i had a lot more shirts than i realized

Backofshirt.jpgblackFEM.jpgbrownMAL.jpgtanMAL.jpgheathergreyFEM.jpggreyMAL.jpg

these are the colors i have left, the one i have the least of is the brown and slate grey. The difference between the 2 on the right, one is heather grey (speckled) and one is slate/light grey.

where is my mother fuckin shirt mother fucker

*super stoned forgot to take one*

oh and did I leave some other shirts at your house? a tattered mexican restaurant shirt, by any chance? I lost it after that trip. It is my favorite shirt ever.

Archived