IGNORED

Awesome Painter

zlemflolia

Guest ruiagnelo

i am sure this guy works hard, and probably is talented. but i don't understand why do people get impressed by speed. do you need to be extremely quick to be good? how can this be applied to art, especially painting?

Guest ruiagnelo

I like these homeless guys better ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDkYTsvu53k

i remember watching some dudes playing on the street in my city. they were adventurers from australia and were really poor. one of them played a once broken, home fixed didgeridoo and one other used a bag as a bass drum. wonderful music they were playing!

I'm afraid this has to be dealt with on the semantics level. The guy is an awesome street artist. An awesome painter would have to create wonderful art. Which is obviously not the case here.

Team_Leonard.jpg

/sheldon

do you need to be extremely quick to be good?

The speed coupled with the quality of work is what's impressive, not just the speed itself.

you have to admire his skills but when you get your little painting home and hang it on your wall the speed thing becomes irrelevant. what you're left with is like a twee holiday souvenir for a place that does not exist.

Guest ruiagnelo

you have to admire his skills but when you get your little painting home and hang it on your wall the speed thing becomes irrelevant. what you're left with is like a twee holiday souvenir for a place that does not exist.

Hey guys, thread title says: awesome painter, nothing about art. We can all relax.

Holy fuck, yes! I thought I was the only one... what's up with that? It's kind of freaking me out!

love it

On similar topic, have you also noticed getting aroused while watching pictures of cute naked women?

a new generation?

i am sure this guy works hard, and probably is talented. but i don't understand why do people get impressed by speed. do you need to be extremely quick to be good? how can this be applied to art, especially painting?

HUDSON RIVER SCHOOL BULLSHIT

painting is dead

Guest ruiagnelo

painting is dead

can't believe you are saying that with Velazquez as a username

it's not race

it's slow and based on ancient tradition

:wub:

painting was dead quite a few times

*pours one out for the resurrection*

painting is dead

can't believe you are saying that with Velazquez as a username

Old school watmm meme- painting is dead.

Painting is my life.

Archived