IGNORED

Favorite, funny, or famous lines from movies?

Hugh Mughnus

Guys,

Didn't see an existing thread....

Heres a place to post famous, funny, or just your favorite lines from movies.

Here are a couple I like...

"We can't stop here, this is bat country!" Fear and loathing

"What is this, a school for ants?!" Zoolander

"You never go full retard" Tropic Thunder

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shiiiiiit!"

"See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shiiiiiit!"

thats just... awesome. lol that's great

I always liked William Wallaces motivational speech before the Falkirk battle in Braveheart. But I hate how every damn war movie since then has to have one now.

Almost every line in Predator.

http://khaaan.com/ (Khan has some really good lines in it too)

"Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy." Josey Wales

Archived