IGNORED

Favorite, funny, or famous lines from movies?

Hugh Mughnus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing like a good shit! Do you believe in God? That's the wrong question. Does God believe in us?

I once had a friend called Grunwalski. We were sent to Siberia together. When you go to a Siberian work camp,

you travel in a cattle car. You roll across icy steppes for days, without seeing a soul. You huddle to keep warm.

But it's hard to relieve yourself, to take a shit, you can't do it on the train, and the only time the train stops is to

take on water for the locomotive. But Grunwalski was shy, even when we bathed together, he got upset. I used

to kid him about it. So, the train stops and everyone jumps out to shit on the tracks. I teased Grunwalski so much,

that he went off on his own. The train starts moving, so everyone jumps on, but it waits for nobody.

Grunwalski had a problem: he'd gone behind a bush, and was still shitting. So I see him come out from behind the bush,

holding up his pants with his hands. He tries to catch up. I hold out my hand, but each time he reaches for it he lets go of his pants and they drop to his ankles. He pulls them up, starts running again, but they fall back down, when he reaches for me.

Then what happened?

Nothing. Grunwalksi... froze to death. Good day.

"Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up. Here is..."

It's him. IT'S THE FUCKING BIRD MAN!

*immediately has heart attack

"Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up. Here is..."

The score in that movie is so moody. Bernard Herrmann did such a great job.

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

You talkin' to me?

or "I used to get pasta with tomato sauce, now it's egg noodles and ketchup." from goodfellas, in the ending sequence.

i have to live the rest of my life like a schnook

Goodfellas is chock full of gold.

GO HOME AND GET YA FUCKIN SHINE BOX!

a real gem. i still use that all the time. it is especially great muttered under your breath.

i'd have to start in this area here and i could post this whole movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHggXAdaiSQ

"I DRINK IT UP" lol

what movies are these?

There Will Be Blood

Oh man, story time. So right when this came out on DVD two roommates of mine in college had finished watching that right when I arrived back at our apartment. I asked them what they thought and one of them said "I enjoyed it, it was, uh, interesting. blah blah..." My other roommate, a Brazillian expat, who happens to be one of the most hilarious and animated people I've ever known, stared at me with a serious look. He then began, very slowly and deliberately, to recite the entire monologue in that scene. When I watched it later, I realized he did so almost verbatim. As he wrapped up the monologue he then just began shouting ELI! and I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE! over and over again, while repeating and re-wording other bits of the movie's lines. He didn't laugh or smirk or break character the entire time. This went on a good five minutes, maybe longer. Then he abruptly broke into his normal self and was like "it wasn't any good dude, pretty boring really. I guess it looked ok but that's about it. All the good stuff was in the trailer." Well, I liked it, but yeah. He was kinda right.

Holy dog shit. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?

Archived