IGNORED

have you ever felt so alone, and you just want to cry

dls

but the thing is...... you have to let time takes it's toll and when death happens he will be there

the movie city of angels kind of makes me think... can i bring music and my family with me when it's my time. and friends. i just hope we'll all be together

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no. when you die it's just you, dirt and worms.

:biggrin:

If reality is just a product of electrical impulses transmitting and firing via nerves and synapses what exactly is our consciousness derived from? Whose's to say the abstractness that is our consciousnesses doesn't remain in some abstract place?

Guest Pennywise

can you imagine a japanese guy saying to his friend, ' you know the westerners say our eyes resemble penis holes'

i can't either. My point being turtles are kinda gay

haha

Scary Monsters & the Son & the Holy Spirit

hahahahah the last h is for you stroke it, don't pet it flap it side to side

Coming Fall 2012

maybe my consciousness will be in the mind of a fly that escapes after my brain becomes a maggot

If reality is just a product of electrical impulses transmitting and firing via nerves and synapses what exactly is our consciousness derived from? Whose's to say the abstractness that is our consciousnesses doesn't remain in some abstract place?

have you ever blacked out or slept without dreaming?

it'll probably be like that. forever. not that forever means anything to a dead person...

we wiggle our little fingers in front of our faces and ask, "what is this thing, this fleshy thing we are in? why are we made to feel so inferior for asking? is our only hope to give ourselves to it, to forget our questions or are the questions precisely what we are here to do?" we wait for an answer, we listen in the darkness, we wait..

After you die, you wake up in a white room with just a desk and a computer and become troon.

and so another troon hater band wagon jumper develops..

sad.

Archived