IGNORED

Chris Cunningham & Ninja (of Die Antwoord)

J3FF3R00

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you just say "beast"? LOL you sound like you're twelve...

Yes, because slang is internationally consistent.

I think I'm not far off the mark here, considering it's usage.

:facepalm: nothing wrong with something being beastly every once in a while ;)

i've never really been into Die Antwoord, I feel like perhaps I'm not getting their aim though... is it supposed to be a parody or do they take themselves seriously? That "Enter the Ninja' song is pretty terrible. I'm more interested to see Chris doing things.

i've never really been into Die Antwoord, I feel like perhaps I'm not getting their aim though... is it supposed to be a parody or do they take themselves seriously? That "Enter the Ninja' song is pretty terrible. I'm more interested to see Chris doing things.

it's parody. but parody they take very seriously (i mean covering yourself in prison tattoos? dude means it). so... performance art? i dunno.

so to answer your question, yes.

Thats some nice ginger twat in your avatar.

i just can't stay away from hattie watson avatars. having something nice to look at on the left side of the screen is always good.

maybe the afx pic is from that attempt at a collab from a little while ago? the one afx mentioned in the recent interview

does he say how recent the pic is?

no, but i suspect you're right. ninja's not rocking the fu manchu stache in this pic. however the fact he's posting all this stuff to facebook now might mean something.

Thats some nice ginger twat in your avatar.

i just can't stay away from hattie watson avatars. having something nice to look at on the left side of the screen is always good.

photo-3803.jpg

Guest Backson

Did you just say "beast"? LOL you sound like you're twelve...

Yes, because slang is internationally consistent.

I think I'm not far off the mark here, considering it's usage.

with this sort of post language critiquing you'll drive a poster into Troon like minimalism.

pretty sure I started saying beast after I saw someone say it here...

it's parody. but parody they take very seriously (i mean covering yourself in prison tattoos? dude means it). so... performance art? i dunno.

so to answer your question, yes.

hmm, makes them come off a bit like they're trying to hard to be provocative

Archived