IGNORED

36 - Lithea

brisk

I hope everything is going on schedule with this vinyl reissue? I've been putting off listening to Lithea anymore until this pressing arrives.. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!

Yep, won't be long now. The print works are finished and im just waiting on the pressing plant to finalise the vinyl cuts. I'd say another week or so and they should be ready.

Just to let people know that it is shipping now. Pre-orders will be sent out in the next 2 days or so. I also kept a handful of copies back for the people who missed it during pre-order stage, so hopefully everyone who wants a copy can get one now.

http://www.3six.net/products/502766-lithea

ajfrPe4.jpg

WuypFo0.jpg

EcNUFt5.jpg

I'm hearing so much that I like in this album and I'm not halfway through yet. It has that Quality that makes me love the ambient music I love. Melancholic depth and detail, maybe.

Playing mine now... The track order is incorrect. "Levitate" is the second track on side A on this pressing. Haven't finished playing it, but that stuck out like a soar thumb.

Archived