IGNORED

Suncloud

sergeantk

Guest Hermann

I think this is very nice,

Only criticism would be the synthy arpeggio riff that comes in at around 3:00 sounds a bit sudden.. Would probably sound nicer faded in or something like that.

Oh and the end was too abrupt for me too.

the synthy arpeggio riff that comes in at around 3:00 sounds a bit sudden.. Would probably sound nicer faded in or something like that.

^This!

Also, the kick might be a biiiiiiit too deep.

lacks originality for me

I could only say I haven't really found "my sound" yet. But, I understand where you're coming from.

I think this is very nice,

Only criticism would be the synthy arpeggio riff that comes in at around 3:00 sounds a bit sudden.. Would probably sound nicer faded in or something like that.

Thank you.

It's less sudden in my ears only because I already KNEW it was gonna come in there, so I'll take it into consideration.

the synthy arpeggio riff that comes in at around 3:00 sounds a bit sudden.. Would probably sound nicer faded in or something like that.

^This!

Also, the kick might be a biiiiiiit too deep.

That was one of the harder things to mix, i feel.

I didn't think the synthy arpeggio riff came in sudden, but it's loud compared to the other parts..

It is loud, I intended it to be.. Maybe too loud though

Thanks for the comments guys.

Archived