IGNORED

Luke Fucking Hazard - For It's Eyes Only (Have Eyes)

hello,

i haven't posted anything here in years. this is a song about an omnipotent Eye-Creature from the Astral Plane who misses it's former life as a planet destroying alien such as the ones from the movie They Live.

http://soundcloud.com/1982oursonmusiccom/luke-fucking-hazard-for-its

Eye-Creature.jpg

Guest Hermann

A very cool and original song, I can definitely picture an omnipresent eye-creature being nostalgic about descruction here ;)

My girlfriend was also wondering what is the sample from that you used for those random one-second bits which kind of go "shimamshibam"

Oh and I also wanted to add by the way, "Its" doesn´t have an apostraphe, if you´re interested to know ;)

thanks.

actually, i was kind of playing on words here: For It Is Eyes Only. (for it is made only of eyes) and For Its Eyes Only. basically, it's just a bunch of personal jargon that doesn't really need explaining and probably won't even stay the same once it gets slapped on an album.

as for the noises, i'm not sure what you mean. some are samples from Fantastic Planet, some of the organic swamp monster strangeness i made myself.

word up !

yek: pretty much, i gave my Triton to a friend who helped me out when i was in a bind, and now i have a Korg Karma (i actually bought it from Uptown Devil on watmm), which has a nearly identical interface and everything.

yeah a new album is coming together, it feels great to work on music again after 5 years or so.

nice! intense indeed. it's a very uneasy, original sound. I love when the sad chords come in for the first time. It's not exactly my style, but I respect it for being very purely what it is.

Archived