IGNORED

Rhombix - 'brb'

Dragon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futuregirlfriend

Praise be! I thought they might've forgotten to punch holes in your transport crate.

Is Rhombix an important member? is he like a legend or something. I don't know why this thread exists.

If you want every Ae track in descending order of ratio of vowels to consonants in track names, he's your man.

hahah@ Khassis

Is Rhombix an important member? is he like a legend or something. I don't know why this thread exists.

He's cylob

Oh, Chris my bad, i apologize for my negativity, i'll eat a lobster in honor of your hearing.

heh @ sydney cylob. (edit - oh i thought rhombix was in sydney or something)

Also, you weren't away from the internets if you had a normal everyday modern phone. But then again, perhaps when you net around on watmm you like to do it dressed in nothing but early 20th century lingerie, which really doesn't go down well at the local public wi-fi hotspots.

EH?

That's what i say when ppl say something out of character. Don't mind me, nothing to see here. I probably shouldn't post when i'm feeling out of sorts (people might argue that that is a lot of the time, but that's another matter).

Hey, I'm back (again). I still have no idea what's going on with my internet connection, but I'll post every time I make it online.

Guest sirch

:lol:

He's cylob

makes sense! lol

..and just as important... (?)

:emotawesomepm9:

I request that next time someone is going to be away from the site for more than 24 hours that they please update this thread. Some of us are going to get very anxious indeed not knowing that their absence was indeed planned. Your mother is worried sick about you.

Guest sirch

ok.. i'm just poppin t'shop... back in 5, guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!! miss u

:trollface:

Guest sirch

Rhombix has god complex. Godddddddd cumplex

unfortunately, certain drugs, when abused a bit too much, will give some people delusions of grandeur. seen!

Archived