IGNORED

OBAMA: GAY MARRIAGE IS COOL WITH ME

Guest Al Hounos

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I tried to watch that vid yesterday and burst out laughing. She epitomizes stupidity and unfortunately when this type of shit makes it to the media, and it often does, people get a skewed perception of what North American people are like.

She's fucking batshit crazy, she's off her rocker more than kanakori/hathathat/sini all combined into one little special package.

Edit: sini is more crazy... nvrmnd.

Equality isn't about treating everyone the same way.

:wacko:

It's about treating what is diferent, diferently.

Still wrong.

No. It's called positive discrimination. It's used to lower inequalities, one example of that is the unemployment allowance. :facepalm:

"positive discrimination"?

Wtf is this double-speak bullshit, kanakori? I would agree that there are some sick fucks out there that might go to extreme lengths, like loving someone to start a family just so they can "convert" an adopted child, but why go to through the effort when there are plenty of kids that walk home alone that you can easily lure into a party van with the promise of a lollipop for helping find a lost kitty?

Barack Obama: too little, too late.

positive discrimination is what it is called.

like when they force having a certain ratio of men to woman or minorities or whatever in certain places.

Thank you gordo. I even posted a fuckin google link, gosh.

Ps: just to clarify, positive discrimination is one of the ways to apply that concept of treating everything according to itself in order to attain equality.

LISTEN TO THIS WOMAN SHE SPEAKS THE TRUTH! WE HAVE ALL BEEN TRICKED!

I think she might be Francis Deck's wife.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nMANMIe0ZZI

what the hell is this? tv show? court hearing? how does she even get the platform/time to spout all that? seriously? funny though.

It is a public hearing. Most public hearings are similar to this, no matter what state you live in here. Just a chance for the local looneys to express their views. This lady is a bit above the norm in terms of looney/stupidity levels though.

Guest Gary C
Frankly I don't understand why anyone would want kids. But if we're going to restrict people's rights to raise children there are far better places to start. Portugal and the rest of the Mediterranean, for example. They have produced nothing of any cultural value since the birth of Christ. At least the gays have Stephin Merritt.

He has a point. Portugal sucks.

lol I tried to watch that vid yesterday and burst out laughing. She epitomizes stupidity and unfortunately when this type of shit makes it to the media, and it often does, people get a skewed perception of what North American people are like.

She's fucking batshit crazy, she's off her rocker more than kanakori/hathathat/sini all combined into one little special package.

you bitch about people making fun of you on this forum, but then you go and make insulting comments about other forum members. your hypocrisy is astounding.

you bitch about people making fun of you on this forum, but then you go and make insulting comments about other forum members. your hypocrisy is astounding.

Have you seen hat and sini's posts? Or Sini's 95000 threads he makes in the span of a couple hours?

There is a massive difference lol.

Oh right and they aren't forum members here anymore. And Kanakori made bigoted comments. I still like him though.

I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. :sad:

Or did you not notice that my comments were about the woman in the video? Is the woman in the video a member on WATMM?

Edit: Nevermind, I see the part where you missed multiple pages in threads and the personal messages Kanakori sends me calling me fatso and shitty, etc etc.

Guest sirch
Frankly I don't understand why anyone would want kids. But if we're going to restrict people's rights to raise children there are far better places to start. Portugal and the rest of the Mediterranean, for example. They have produced nothing of any cultural value since the birth of Christ. At least the gays have Stephin Merritt.

Porto wine doesn't suck, and is quite valuable too. ;P

Porto wine doesn't suck, and is quite valuable too. ;P

Nothing of cultural value? They're in the Guinness Book of Records for having the biggest wave being surfed ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LholQcnd3uQ

Archived