• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please explain elusive?

preferably in 48 premastered wavs

[media=]

[/media]

Wow, this is IDM as FUCK

I went on this the day before yesterday. It costs 75 cents.

While waiting for it to arrive, a rather burley security guard came up to the platform and told us to stand back because she had to "remove a passenger, and it wouldn't be pretty." Nothing ended up happening though.

I strongly recommend anyone into Detroit house and techno and related music to come to the Movement festival at some point. The after parties are great and I haven't felt unsafe at all - sticking to downtown though.

"Is it true that Detroit have a huge abandon baseball stadium ? When I heard that at first I was " that's fuckin' IDM" but then I realized how fucked the city must be to have an abandon baseball stadium."

yeah. when a brand new stadium is built and the team no longer operates out of the old/original stadium, i guess you could refer to it as "abandoned". and while demolition was in limbo due to possible rehabilitation via other projects (and private investments) , i guess you could still refer to it as "abandoned" too. clueless fuck.

lol

Guest yikes

wow he really showed you how dumb you are and cool/smart he is!!

way to keep a thread happy and cool!

wow he really showed you how dumb you are and cool/smart he is!!

way to keep a thread happy and cool!

ya. like im terribly concerned with applying any sort of effort to make into a thread on detroit 'cool'. really would luv to stay and chat but dopplereffekt is on in a few hours and really that seems more better than you here on this.

that seems more better than you here on this.

dude, do you even know about acoustics you stupid ass? i don't even need to use monitors i have two bricks with wires under water to get more kHzs and it's fucking lush i bet you haven't even studied that and that's why my mixes are lusher than yours on this, twat.

dude, do you even know about acoustics you stupid ass? i don't even need to use monitors i have two bricks with wires under water to get more kHzs and it's fucking lush i bet you haven't even studied that and that's why my mixes are lusher than yours on this, twat.

you look like a chick i wonce dated in high school

shame you don't share the same mouth -

Guest ex-voto

nah this can't be the last post, seriously great thread. Haven't been able to look at the pictures for a long time though, pretty depressing, pretty as in beautiful.

Wow I wonder how often some of these streets get patrolled? Cool pics.

I read awhile back the local govt was looking to cut power to about half the city, so I doubt a lot of the abandoned areas get regular patrols.

Archived