IGNORED

Charles Mingus teaches cats to poo nicely

perunamuusi

Guest Gary C
It took me about three or four weeks to toilet train my cat, Nightlife

Man's a genius. An insane genius.

We can't let the toilet seat open at home because the other one of our cats will otherwise go and play with the water/piss drops hanging in the inside of the toilet. Which makes the toilet training pretty hard..

Lol, you get stuff splashed around while you piss or take a shit so the walls are not that hygienic is what I mean. So it's not nice when the cat goes there with his paws playing with anything dripping.

pissdrops is a pretty good name for a cat

true.

Lol, you get stuff splashed around while you piss or take a shit so the walls are not that hygienic is what I mean. So it's not nice when the cat goes there with his paws playing with anything dripping.

ah i see. sorry it's 7:20 am and i just finished my first cup of coffee so I'm not so bright. Not that I'm ever really bright, but dimmer than usual.

content: miles davis does record reviews

Guest Gary C

Is it really any worse than the cat licking it's arse all day and then getting all cuddly with you? Walking around your kitchen tops and sleeping on your towels?

I'm not saying that you should let your cat play in the toilet, but a fear of dirtiness probably isn't a good enough reason to not toilet-train your cat.

Is it really any worse than the cat licking it's arse all day and then getting all cuddly with you? Walking around your kitchen tops and sleeping on your towels?

I'm not saying that you should let your cat play in the toilet, but a fear of dirtiness probably isn't a good enough reason to not toilet-train your cat.

Well, I'm not particularly worried about cat feces but human feces tend to carry human bacteria, so in that sense I like the cats to be as free of man made shit as possible.

Anyway, the bastards lick their own butts, other cats' butts, drink from pools in backyards, eat all sorts of semi-rotten animals and stuff and we have to give them worm medication from time to time but I still get cuddly with them. Also they are allowed to sit on the dining room table which some might think is not that great idea.. :rolleyes:

If my cat didn't pinch one off properly, he starts to panic and sits upright with his hind legs splayed open and slowly points his ass at the ceiling (rolling on his back until the plane of the upturned asshole is parallel to the line of the ceiling), meowing wildly until someone comes and uses a sani wipe to clean his poo hole.

CATS.

If my cat didn't pinch one off properly, he starts to panic and sits upright with his hind legs splayed open and slowly points his ass at the ceiling (rolling on his back until the plane of the upturned asshole is parallel to the line of the ceiling), meowing wildly until someone comes and uses a sani wipe to clean his poo hole.

CATS.

LOL

Guest Ricky Downtown

"at this point you will realize that you have won"

Good Luck. Charles Mingus

CATS.

Ever have a cat eat some string and then not pass it properly? There's nothing more satisfying than plucking half-digested string from your pet's butthole

Guest Wall Bird

Did anyone happen to read that passage in his autobiography when he talks about all of the different ways he uses his dick when pleasuring women? Beneath the Underdog should be mandatory reading for many.

this thread is Jazz... *cringe*

Beneath the Underdog should be mandatory reading for many.

echo that

CATS.

fucking LOL

CATS.

fucking LOL

that's fucked.

i have an old cat thats all shaking and trembling after dropping a fattie. then she's all spaced out looking at the floor for a couple minuteslol . my other childhood cat Norman was pissing blood recently btw but that's no joke. OLD CATS.

Archived