IGNORED

E3 2012

Npoess

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"taking the franchises you love in bold new directions"

what? it's like every other e3, more of the same. nothing bold about it.

I do not like the look of this new resident evil.

:(

Good old Capcom, game isn't even out and they're announcing DLC

I think Capcom has fallen behind the curve in trying to make Western-style games... compare this to the Tomb Raider demo and the difference is night and day in quality and how the action flows... the Japanese should stick to what they do best - Japanese-style games. There's no reason for them to try and make Western style games, IMO.

Why is the feed showing Dance Central 3 over and over? (Spike TV feed via Kotaku)...

Nevermind... Usher just came out on stage :facepalm:

Guest CraniumXII

I couldn't care less for Halo... Looks the same as Reach... Or maybe I've been playing too many PC games :/

UPDATE TEH CONSOLES!@

I'm probably not going jump on the Xbox wagon next generation. Almost nothing worth getting exciting over.

Well, considering they've shown nothing for the next generation, isn't that a bit premature?

I think with these press conferences they are showing which direction they are heading. And that is for the more casual audience, and it just get worse and worse every year. Most focus seem to be home entertainment stuff, which is really cool (if you live the US). But that's not the reason why I buy a gaming console. I want to play games.

And the exclusive titles Microsoft seems to have left is Gears of War and Halo. I really like Halo, but i couldn't care less about Gears Of War. GoW3 is one of worst games I've ever played.

I'm just being a bit overdramatic. I was really dissapointed with what I saw. I didn't expect much, but there just wasn't any new announcements to get excited over (except for Splinter Cell maybe).

I'm just saying that I'm considering Xbox. The Xbox 360 has probably been my favorite console ever. But at the moment Sony just seems to have more exciting upcoming exclusive titles. Who knows... That might change for the next generation.

Archived