IGNORED

E3 2012

Npoess

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think AC3 looks real nice. I've never finished one of these games however ...

Yeah Watch Dogs looks interesting. At the end it seemed like another player got pulled in for co-op? I wonder how scripted and/or linear the mission was, the car accident and the reactions of the people looked rather scripted but it seemed like there are a lot of tools and options to take on a mission. High tech Hitman. Looks very pretty as well.

Watch Dogs was the only time the crowd seemed genuinly impressed. Its like a MGS4/The Matrix burrito. No mention of Beyond Good and Evil 2 :(

As much as I like Sony, I'm going to prepare for 20 minutes of sales charts and then 20 minutes of Vita.

watch dogs looks awesome! i hope they release it for pc as well. ubisoft is generally good about that (e.g. all the assassin's creed games are on pc), so i'm not too worried.

is it possible that everybody here is just outgrowing most video games ? i find i don't play games i have installed on my computer and not alot on my ipod either.. i just keep going back to classic old games, simple puzzle games, it's not about bells and whistles to me.

is it possible that everybody here is just outgrowing most video games ? i find i don't play games i have installed on my computer and not alot on my ipod either.. i just keep going back to classic old games, simple puzzle games, it's not about bells and whistles to me.

no

I still like videogames, but not unimaginative boring crap.

Why did they show those multiplatform Ubisoft titles? Lame.

Oh god more motion sensor crap.

LOL @ this sony magic book thing!!!

This is easily the gayest fucking thing I've seen all day.

definite no

is it possible that everybody here is just outgrowing most video games ?

no, not me. there are lots of cool "modern" games out there trigger that same MUST PLAY urge in me that I used to get as a little kid with classic games. Tribes: Ascend is a prime example.

I'm not down with people who stick fanatically to just classic/retro games and whinge nonstop about the current state of gaming. do you want it to be a universal storytelling medium open to everyone, or do you just want it to be a closed realm restricted to nerds?

edit: having said that however, there are clearly some, shall we say, incorrect priorities major studios have these days in terms of game design

no i'm not a hater. but i don't feel the same way that i did when i first played quake

i guess i just have to download more new games and see if any thing will tickle my fancy

Archived