IGNORED

Kristen Stewart...

Guest Mirezzi

I tried to make some morphed creature between the kid and the guinea pigs but my shopping skills are not up to par and I'm at work.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

ive never really looked at her before, is she sick? she looks ridiculously pale in real life. heroin?

TWILIGHT SPOILER!!

Didn't she turn into a vampire at some point? This could explain her pale skin.

but surely she doesn't stay like that all year round for the movies?

i dunno, she just looks really fucking creepy and sickly.

Guest disparaissant

new-moon-set-kristen-stewart-5.jpg

she is basically perfect?

i mean yeah she sucked in twilight but samuel l. jackson sucked in episode 1 and WHO CARES LOOK AT HER

i mean yeah she sucked in twilight but samuel l. jackson sucked in episode 1 and WHO CARES LOOK AT HER

i don't get it. she looks pretty below average to me, other than looking relatively physically fit. she just looks sick as shit.

This thread is facepalm for all of watmm. It's way to earnest for four pages on Kristen Stewart, needs to be funnier (the Mead kid meme was a good start).

Did I really just read an argument that Game of Thrones=Twilight=Harry Potter=LotR?

Guest Mirezzi

This thread is facepalm for all of watmm. It's way to earnest for four pages on Kristen Stewart, needs to be funnier (the Mead kid meme was a good start).

Did I really just read an argument that Game of Thrones=Twilight=Harry Potter=LotR?

I started to write a post about my own embarrassment for having created this topic, but nobody else noticed so I was like, meh, I got away with it.

In short, fuck you lumpy.

i don't get it. she looks pretty below average to me, other than looking relatively physically fit. she just looks sick as shit.

please do not pull this elitist internet male crap. you would not turn her down irl.

There is this guy, a native american, he calls himself Bear Paw. He lives in the outskirts of Las vegas in a modernize tipi with HD television and internet. Every 6 months he visits Los Angeles in hope of "bumping" into a celebrity and take a picture with the celebrity ( because he is into celebrity and stuff). during his last visit he bumped into Skrillex, Bear Paw at first thought it was Cory Feldman with a crazy new hip look. Bear Paw said to Skrillex "Hau Cory Feldman i loved you in Meatballs 4", Skrillex went "you are confused sir, i'm not cory feldman, my name is Sonny AKA The Skrillex", "i'm very sorry Sonny" Bear Paw said, "aren't you gonna take a picture with me?" asked Skrillex. Bear Paw ignored the question and kept walking, Skrillex wept.

Two weeks later back in his modernized tipi Bear Paw took his monthly peyote trip. During the trip he saw Skrillex, but he was different .. he looked .. fat and sad. Bear Paw asked fat Skrillex "why do you look so depressed?" fat skrillex answered " well you didn't want to take a picture with me because i was not Cory Feldman .. you know how that feels man? you were the 8th person to confused me with Cory Feldman .... I WON 3 GRAMMYS!!! I'M FAMOUS!". Bear Paw is a good man, he didn't want to hurt Skrillex feelings, he wanted to make him feel batter, so he asked "Why would cheer you up Sonny?", fat Skrillex responded "can you like .. change the way you look .. to look more like me? imitation in the sincerest form of flattery", Bear Paw agreed.

One week later ..

5761_300.jpg

Don't do Peyote.

Guest disparaissant

tumblr_m08jx2gF6T1qbliaho1_500.png

queer marxist kristen stewart would beat the shit out of feminist ryan gosling any day of the week

Guest Mirezzi

This thread has become very unexpectedly fascinating. I feel like I'm back in grad school studying Queer Cinema.

Archived