IGNORED

THIS FORUM

BCM

literally every other minute it says my browser cannot find the server - it happens constantly and has been for at least a month now. nobody sees to be doing anything about it or even acknowledging the problem. you cannot make a post/start a topic without it fucking up and going to "server not found" at least 50% of the time once you press the submit button.

the forum is unusable in this state.

last post.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the same problem now and then. I click some link to read a thread and I get an error. I'm using Chrome if that's any useful info.

lol u hav viruz

yeah sure, on a mac

I don't have that problem thou watmm is slow often enough but thats another thing. maybe the problem is located on your side BCM, maybe your isp fucks up, or your dsl modem is broken ....

my ISP is O2 and has never given me any problems ever. i have a new wireless router i got about 1 month ago which works perfectly fine. i have a mac, no viruses and get the same problem wirth safari and chrome. not a problem my end - every other site works fine 100% of the time - watmm does not.

i think the slowness and my problem are one and the same thing - it's usually slow as fuck, then i hit refresh and it says it can't find the server forum.watmm.com. it does this at least 10 times an hour.

I did go through a spate of 404 errors but that was a couple of months ago. I'm with Virgin and use Chrome and FF at home and IE at work. Everything has been ok recently.

There is at least two people in this thread that don't have a problem, that means the website works.

I use a mac+safari+shitty internet and i never had a problem.

bcm, you need to inject 1GHz of ramdisk into your GPU, this will reset the serial port of your browser into basic mode, from there you can now run fixme.bat to restart your ip address and upgrade your dns to gold level.

please let me know if this helps

You need to double your internet speed.

[youtubehd]lG5cEik2ABY[/youtubehd]

Thank me later.

i like this comment:

Man... I had about 15 cat. 5 cables laying around so i tried this... I also had a few cat. 4 cables i braided in between the cat. 5 cables. At the end i had about 19 cables altogether. When i went on speed test to test my upgrade i opened up a worm hole and a bunch of Romulans came out and punched me in the dick.

and this one:

i wrapped some tape on a old Pentium 2 (233Mhz), and now i have a system faster than NASA has

bcm, you need to inject 1GHz of ramdisk into your GPU, this will reset the serial port of your browser into basic mode, from there you can now run fixme.bat to restart your ip address and upgrade your dns to gold level.

please let me know if this helps

so i opened up my mac and sellotaped an old 64kb RAM module i had lying around to the GPU, plus removed some parts that just looked like they were taking up space and not really doing anything. on reassembling my machine and turning on i was disappointed to note that it doesn't seem to be starting up properly. did i do something wrong?

sent from my iPhone

Are you noticing any improvement of connection on your iphone through wifi? Perhaps this will test if it is the computer, connection or watmm that is the problem. So far nothing to note on my end.

sent from my iPhone

well, since i taped 4 iphones together and suspended them in an aluminium bucket i have had no problems connecting.

but seriously - it's just as fucked on my iphone with tapatalk or the native ipb app.

Archived