IGNORED

THIS FORUM

BCM

bcm, you need to inject 1GHz of ramdisk into your GPU, this will reset the serial port of your browser into basic mode, from there you can now run fixme.bat to restart your ip address and upgrade your dns to gold level.

please let me know if this helps

so i opened up my mac and sellotaped an old 64kb RAM module i had lying around to the GPU, plus removed some parts that just looked like they were taking up space and not really doing anything. on reassembling my machine and turning on i was disappointed to note that it doesn't seem to be starting up properly. did i do something wrong?

sent from my iPhone

Take that module and replace it with a northbridge upgrade, this will open up more lines of drive space so you can see more of your screen at once, then you will be able to enter "run CONFIGDISK.exe -s -r" at command prompt to reboot your machine into SSD mode, now try and access the site.

sent from my TI-83 Calculator

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bcm, you need to inject 1GHz of ramdisk into your GPU, this will reset the serial port of your browser into basic mode, from there you can now run fixme.bat to restart your ip address and upgrade your dns to gold level.

please let me know if this helps

so i opened up my mac and sellotaped an old 64kb RAM module i had lying around to the GPU, plus removed some parts that just looked like they were taking up space and not really doing anything. on reassembling my machine and turning on i was disappointed to note that it doesn't seem to be starting up properly. did i do something wrong?

sent from my iPhone

Take that module and replace it with a northbridge upgrade, this will open up more lines of drive space so you can see more of your screen at once, then you will be able to enter "run CONFIGDISK.exe -s -r" at command prompt to reboot your machine into SSD mode, now try and access the site.

sent from my TI-83 Calculator

man, i think i've bitten off more than i can chew here... i've opened up my mac again and cleaned it all out with mr muscle sink & plughole unblocker. i just threw away everything that was inside and filled the case with sand, a few rusty nails and a copy of jonathan livingston seagull. it now turns on fine, but all i can get it to do is speculate on the meaning of existence or play angry birds. i haven't even installed angry birds :(

Your font is highlighted in white fyi, not sure if thats something going wrong on your computer or watmm, would be a weird glitch.... tbh I kind of like the style of that. Can I change my settings so that everyones posting appears in white highlight?

sent from my iPhone

seriously, what the fuck is going on? my computer just assaulted me.

I have no idea. I'm gonna go take a walk, step away from it all for a few minutes. Then when I get back gonna double check the cables and wiring under my floorboards. Hope I don't have to call comcast out here again. Last time the guy stopped by I forgot he was coming over and I had left my bong right where the modem was because I was getting stoned trying to fix it in the late hours the night before.

sent from my iPhone

yeah apple have noticed you're spending too much time not doing apple related activities. if you go and start writing a novel on an ipad in a vegan cafe, apple will ration you some glitch-free watmm. your recent skinny jeans purchase is all that's keeping you from total watmmlessness. that's what happens when you buy apple products, man.

yeah apple have noticed you're spending too much time not doing apple related activities. if you go and start writing a novel on an ipad in a vegan cafe, apple will ration you some glitch-free watmm. your recent skinny jeans purchase is all that's keeping you from total watmmlessness. that's what happens when you buy apple products, man.

lol

forget about writing bout teenage hipster love,thou, thats my fuckin business, bruv

*jots it down*

Guest sirch

i have a new wireless router i got about 1 month ago

literally every other minute it says my browser cannot find the server - it happens constantly and has been for at least a month now.

the forum is unusable in this state.

could these 2 things be related do you think?

watmm works fine for me too.

except threads with loads of youtube vids take a bit longer to load than they used to. but everything else is a ok.

don't think so - router is working fine, all conifigured correctly etc. like i said - doesn't happen with any other sites, or even any other ipb forums. seems like safari/chrome/whatever just can't find the DNS sever on a regular basis when it comes to watmm.

Since there have not been widespread reports of problems, the problem is most likely in how you're being routed to WATMM's server - use one of the many traceroute features online and see how many hops it takes for you to connect to WATMM, and that might help in determining your issue.

I have WATMM monitored, and any downtime within 60 minutes is reported to me, and I can assure you there hasn't been any in some time.

i dont have buttons for 'see new posts' any more, meaning i just have to guess where i last was in the thread, its annoying as hell

Same for me, also the logo up top is gone, it just says "Logo" now lol

Guest sirch

i dont have buttons for 'see new posts' any more, meaning i just have to guess where i last was in the thread, its annoying as hell

yeah i've noticed this, too, since the weekend.

if you've posted in a thread you can still click the button that says "Go to first unread post", that's on the top right-hand side.

but threads you've not posted in... yeah you have to guess where you last left off, which is a bit shit!

Same for me, also the logo up top is gone, it just says "Logo" now lol

yeah i've noticed this, too, since the weekend.

if you've posted in a thread you can still click the button that says "Go to first unread post", that's on the top right-hand side.

but threads you've not posted in... yeah you have to guess where you last left off, which is a bit shit!

There was a software update this weekend - most likely either the feature was changed or removed, and your browser is caching the old files. As for the logo not appearing, I probably have to re-apply it - always happens on software upgrades.

Since there have not been widespread reports of problems, the problem is most likely in how you're being routed to WATMM's server - use one of the many traceroute features online and see how many hops it takes for you to connect to WATMM, and that might help in determining your issue.

I have WATMM monitored, and any downtime within 60 minutes is reported to me, and I can assure you there hasn't been any in some time.

i get this (i've blanked out my IP):

Traceroute has started…

traceroute to watmm.com (69.164.209.211), 64 hops max, 72 byte packets
1  o2wirelessbox (192.168.*.***)  54.716 ms  96.821 ms  100.038 ms
2  * * *
3  * * *
4  * * *
5  linx.peer.nac.net (195.66.224.94)  87.182 ms  86.433 ms  90.648 ms
6  0.e3-2.tbr2.tl9.nac.net (209.123.11.145)  91.432 ms  88.445 ms  93.381 ms
7  0.e1-4.tbr2.mmu.nac.net (209.123.10.77)  90.186 ms  88.297 ms  89.024 ms
8  vlan804.esd2.mmu.nac.net (209.123.10.14)  88.427 ms  87.905 ms  88.324 ms
9  207.99.53.46 (207.99.53.46)  94.553 ms  89.767 ms  89.369 ms
10  li124-211.members.linode.com (69.164.209.211)  87.695 ms  87.312 ms  87.133 ms

Archived