IGNORED

Longmont Potion Castle

Guest chunky

Guest chunky

Anyone ever heard of this geezer? Found out about it on the electrical audio forums recently. This bored American bloke has been prank calling people for 20 years and selling the records/CDs of his best tracks. Gotta admit to being obsessed with this over the last few days since hearing of it for the first time... I know it's wrong but it's extremely funny when this guy makes people angry. He speaks a load of indecipherable babble about digital signatures and paypal payments, then people just explode with the most ridiculous rants

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chunky

When he sounds like Bill Murray? Love it

Also, Nintendo:

Yeah and I love it when he says: Im gonna whooooooop ya' assss

He acts like Happy Harry Hardon in that nintendo one, it's almost the same as teh scene with the suicidal teen

it just hit me, i remembered that some watmmer did a prank call to his sister using only squarepusher's voice/shout out samples from some bootleg, it was short but hilarious, does anyone remember that one ?

• 3 weeks later...

duckling fantasy is one of my all time favorites. ^^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&NR=1&v=N3DkbL4nBLc

just had to bump this thread and say that this guy is a fucking genius. i haven't laughed this hard in years. thank you so much for this stuff!

bought vol. 9, and yes, it is hilarious...probably listened to it ten times through now.

Archived