IGNORED

Gaslamp Killer - Breakthrough

spratters

tumblr_m71jvjIPVm1r1gheto1_500.jpg

Breakthrough will be released via Brainfeeder on 17th September 2012.

Tracklisting

1. Breakthrough Intro

2. Veins (with Gonjasufi)

3. Holy Mt Washington (with Computer Jay)

4. Father

5. Critic (with Mophono)

6. Dead Vets (with Adrian Younge & MRR)

7. Flange Face (with Miguel Atwood-Ferguson)

8. Fuck

9. Apparitions (with Gonjasufi)

10. Impulse (with Daedelus)

11. Peasants, Cripples & Retards (with SAMIYAM)

12. Meat Guilt (with RSI)

13. Mother

14. Nissim (with Amir Yaghmai)

15. Keep It Simple Stupid (with Shigeto)

16. Seven Years of Bad Luck for Fun (with Dimlite)

17. In the Dark...

http://gaslampkiller.tumblr.com/

I think this shows promise. Could be exceptional...

• 1 month later...

After previewing the whole album. Sounds like a wrecked live show, where all these different artists just help Gaslamp make gibberish sounding music. Solidifies that I will never be a fan. But then again, I'm not a live show-goer, and that is mainly what he's about-- So i'm not hating, it's just not for me.

PS : Does anyone know the original song ?

btw: i agree with the consensus here that this isn't very good.it sounds very incomplete to me and more like a heavily edited dj set. also, all the "guests" on this don't feel like they add anything new with exception to amir yaghmai and daedelus who seem to have recreated the entire ozdmir erodgan song from scratch

btw: i agree with the consensus here that this isn't very good.it sounds very incomplete to me and more like a heavily edited dj set. also, all the "guests" on this don't feel like they add anything new with exception to amir yaghmai and daedelus who seem to have recreated the entire ozdmir erodgan song from scratch

Thx a lot...Yes, quite agree with you

yep, he definitely forgot to bring the glue!

and there could've gone more thought in some of these tracks.. the gonjasuffi tracks for example really fall out of the boat here (and im no suffi hata). veins is basically gonjasuffi on eleanor rigby, tfs that all about. :p

had good fun moments though!

You think could have done better without all of the features? I was hoping this time I could get some concentrated Gaslamp, guess not.

I'm not completely disapointed but I pre-ordered the album so you can tell I'm/was a fan. I really thought we were gonna get the concentrated juice.

I'm don't think its that version. I can't find it either but I think it's on finders keepers.

Archived