IGNORED

Gaslamp Killer - Breakthrough

spratters

PS : Does anyone know the original song ?

btw: i agree with the consensus here that this isn't very good.it sounds very incomplete to me and more like a heavily edited dj set. also, all the "guests" on this don't feel like they add anything new with exception to amir yaghmai and daedelus who seem to have recreated the entire ozdmir erodgan song from scratch

I'm don't think its that version. I can't find it either but I think it's on finders keepers.

there are no other versions of that song

I enjoyed his EP but the consensus seems to be I'm not missing anything big by skipping over this one, right?

Screw the consensus and formulate your own opinion by listening to the album at least once, is my suggestion.

I enjoyed his EP but the consensus seems to be I'm not missing anything big by skipping over this one, right?

Screw the consensus and formulate your own opinion by listening to the album at least once, is my suggestion.

Slam!

• 1 month later...

cant say i agree with all the negative reviews in here. it's not bad, definitely more interesting than most things, not saying its a keeper necessarily but at the least it's one of the most listenable records i've heard this year... as in, original, interesting, non-boring, fun, adventurous, and creative

might not hold up but who knows!

great harmonies and melodies on it so far, which is most interesting to me. the feeling is pretty deep throughout the first two songs. love godzilla in track 2. pretty trppy song

might help that im listeinng on spotify and there aren't any "featuring" listed... just the track names. that kind of thing has a subtle effect on the music, which is stupid but true

i'm a bit dissapointed, the tracks he did for Sufi and a killer were amazing, this is something i would put on in the background if i have some friends come over

sure it's pretty cool and listenable but it doesn't get my nipples hard

edit: kanakori banned, goddamn :S

• 5 months later...

Archived