IGNORED

Make A Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich At Home

Joyrex

Guest Frankie5fingers

i so much prefer the Spicy chicken sandwich at Wendys over Chi-fil-a. and the bonus for me is that wendys is right next door.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically, either you're going to prolapse over gay anal sex, or you're going to prolapse over Chick Fil-A shits.

I support the one that at least offers some prostate stimulation.

tbh, ive probably only eaten at that place once or twice my entire life. I always went for the Panda Express at the food court.

Blergh, Panda Express - more like Express lane to the bathroom! I'm sorry, I'm really picky about my Chinese food, and will NOT eat at buffets and certainly not any non-Chinese run restaurants. I've got a friend who runs a decent Chinese takeaway, and he's told me horror stories about how the treat the food at buffets, etc. all in the interest of maximum profits.

tbh, ive probably only eaten at that place once or twice my entire life. I always went for the Panda Express at the food court.

Blergh, Panda Express - more like Express lane to the bathroom! I'm sorry, I'm really picky about my Chinese food, and will NOT eat at buffets and certainly not any non-Chinese run restaurants. I've got a friend who runs a decent Chinese takeaway, and he's told me horror stories about how the treat the food at buffets, etc. all in the interest of maximum profits.

LOL. Yeah, but its not like you are getting anything decent at a mall food court. Im just a sucka for Chinese. The shits are worth it.

Basically, either you're going to prolapse over gay anal sex, or you're going to prolapse over Chick Fil-A shits.

I support the one that at least offers some prostate stimulation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

THANK YOU I'LL BE HERE ALL THE WEEK

DON'T TRY THE VEAL

THE VEAL IS UNETHICAL

MSG originally came from seaweed, which is a pretty awesome source of nutrients. Not sure how they make the commercial stuff.

is this really true? i thought onions, Parmesan cheese and soy were all natural sources of msgs once you condense them down

MSG originally came from seaweed, which is a pretty awesome source of nutrients. Not sure how they make the commercial stuff.

is this really true? i thought onions, Parmesan cheese and soy were all natural sources of msgs once you condense them down

Yeah, according to Wikipedia they're chemically identical, and MSG was initially isolated from kombu (a type of seaweed very common in Japanese food) as a result of researching the umami or "savory" component of certain foods like kombu.

im surprised that no one here knew that Chick is a huge religious run chain. ive know this for a couple years now. same with hobby lobby, they too are a pretty religious group. which is weird since a company shouldn't have a stance on that stuff in my opinion.

No shit, they have financially supported fail groups like the PMRC and Focus on the Family for years. In 2009 alone, they donated over $2 million to anti gay marriage lobbys.

The first commercial preparation of MSG was derived from kombu

edit: late on the draw

msg :cisfor:

One of nature's best all-purpose seasonings... let me guess - you're in the "MSG is baaad for you" camp, right?

well, too much of it does give me a headache and it makes any old shit taste good. that's all i know about it.

I hate everybody who is involved in this bullshit debate.

This is what people waste their time on? no wonder we can't get anything done, people get involve in just nonsense trends (like Kony). People are hating on the restaurant because is cool and everybody is doing it, they write a Facebook status against the restaurant on their wall and pretend they are involve in politics and then look down on the people that don't give a shit about any of this.

Liberals think they are making a difference by making a stupid Facebook status about a fucking restaurant meanwhile all the fucking criminals that are raping this world are getting away with fucking murder.

I thought it was Chick-A-Fil, because I just thought it was a more fun way of saying it.

I know nothing of the sandwiches, the quality of their products or if their msg makes it better than any other chicken based product currently available.

lol yo303 u tell it like it is m8

how dare people have a problem with companys that donate to anti gay charities that i hear support those anti gay laws in uganda and shit

FUCKING LIBERALS lol political correcness gone mad :p

lol yo303 u tell it like it is m8

how dare people have a problem with companys that donate to anti gay charities that i hear support those anti gay laws in uganda and shit

FUCKING LIBERALS lol political correcness gone mad :p

ITS NOT A PRIORITY!!!!!

why can't these so call political people get involve in something that would actually make a difference ?? I'll tell you why, because writing a status on Facebook is easy and requires no thought behind it (plus it makes them popular and now they are able to call themselves "political")

you can only care about 1 thing at a time so make sure its important!

altho if u just write a facebook status and call it a day thats no good i guess

what would u suggest one could do to actually make a difference?

msg :cisfor:

One of nature's best all-purpose seasonings... let me guess - you're in the "MSG is baaad for you" camp, right?

well, too much of it does give me a headache and it makes any old shit taste good. that's all i know about it.

and also, jeez, i can't seem to post anything on watmm at the moment without someone jumping down my throat

if i was a troll i'd be having a great time

you can only care about 1 thing at a time so make sure its important!

altho if u just write a facebook status and call it a day thats no good i guess

This is what people are doing or they make a post on reedit, its not about gay rights its all about karma and likes.

Archived