IGNORED

MARS, BITCH.

kaini

Guest Pennywise

Wouldn't it be awesome if in ten years time, NASA admits they never played the Will.I.am song, they just wanted to really disappoint him when they told him the truth. Then they play the actual recording they played. and it's just a bunch of NASA workers slating his shitty music

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realized today that Will.I.am wasn't the first person to write a silly pop song about Mars, Blondie that ages ago:

And you get in your car and drive real far

And you drive all night and then you see a light

And it comes right down and it lands on the ground

And out comes the man from Mars

And you try to run but he's got a gun

And he shoots you dead and he eats your head

And then you're in the man from Mars

You go out at night eating cars

You eat Cadillacs Lincolns too

Mercurys and Subaru

And you don't stop

You keep on eating cars

o_o

• 1 month later...
Scientists have been seeing something unexpected in the soil where Curiosity is scooping: Small bright objects. At first, they looked man-made and out of place, Grotzinger said. But upon closer examination, these one-millimeter flecks – about the size of the granules in the soil – were not uniformly bright, and didn't appear to have come from the rover.

"The majority of the science team felt that this might be something that is actually indigenous to Mars," he said.

There are two prevailing theories about what these flecks might be. One is that certain classes of minerals, when broken along a cleavage plane, would have a flat surface that reflects sunlight. Or, perhaps they're part of a soil-forming process.

interesting

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

awesome

[youtubehd]Esj5juUzhpU[/youtubehd]

I wish I could buy the dude that made that a beer.

That is the quality of footage I was hoping for a few weeks after the Curiousity landed.

Archived