IGNORED

MARS, BITCH.

kaini

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

674237main_PIA16001-43_946-710.jpg

would suck if that parachute blew over to the rover and got all tangled up in it.

neil degrasse tyson tweeted this, saying "Censored by NASA: The actual first image taken by @MarsCuriosity from the surface of Mars"

AztGLePCAAE12d6.jpg

674237main_PIA16001-43_946-710.jpg

would suck if that parachute blew over to the rover and got all tangled up in it.

neil degrasse tyson tweeted this, saying "Censored by NASA: The actual first image taken by @MarsCuriosity from the surface of Mars"

AztGLePCAAE12d6.jpg

lol

i know the whole point of this is for scientific discovery, but since they have such a high margin of error for the landing zone they always have to choose a really boring flat plain desert landscape for the landing. I say fuck the science and just land this baby on Mt Olympus next time, epic awesome panoramic views from a mountain taller than any on earth.

i know the whole point of this is for scientific discovery, but since they have such a high margin of error for the landing zone they always have to choose a really boring flat plain desert landscape for the landing. I say fuck the science and just land this baby on Mt Olympus next time, epic awesome panoramic views from a mountain taller than any on earth.

there's a big fuckoff mountain in the middle of the crater they landed at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolis_Mons

600px-673885main_PIA15986-full_full.jpg

it's 5.5km high

Archived