IGNORED

Earth House Hold - When Love Lived

ventolin68

Wow, I am not normally into what this guy makes at all, but this stuff totally grabbed me. Ordered right away. The surprise is still kicking in.

The label's homepage hasn't been maintained for ages which makes it look like the release of this item is still being postponed. But they actually started shipping this release last week, and my copy arrived today. Just in case you're having doubts.

Now I'm just waiting for Brock's East Of Oceans release later this month.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

this is shipping now, label page is not the best at being updated. i have both the LP and CD copies and man... this shit is delicious.

Is there a DL anywhere? Would love to listen to this on holiday (I go tomorrow).

That is to say, can I buy the MP3/FLAC?

Guest Deep Fried Everything

unfortunately i don't think the digital copy is available on its own, you should email the contact at the label to check though.

• 1 month later...

Can't help you there then! Shipping this kinda stuff from within the states is a big rarity/luxury for me. Usually I'm stuck on the other end of massive shipping costs from Europe or the UK.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this LP+CD?

Not sure but you could ask him on last.fm if you use that site: http://www.last.fm/user/bvdub

Or at discogs: http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?master_id=466502&ev=mb

Looks like the label it was on closed:

It is with great relief and some sadness that I announce Love's Label is done. Thank you for your support.

Best,

James

May 9, 2013

Archived