IGNORED

Brock Van Wey - Home

• 2 weeks later...

66839_452411998176621_1265172527_n.jpg

Double album. "Brock said echospace was always "Home' to him and as anal retentive as I am the work had to be different from his other output and it more than is, there is something profound here. ;)"

Sounds promising.

• 7 months later...

Up for pre-order:

http://echospacedetroit.bandcamp.com/album/home

Count me out though. I really dislike his use/choice of vocal samples. Was hoping he might have left them behind for this album.

There are very few vocal samples compared to his other recent output. Far less......and Home sounds amazing.

• 2 months later...

This is great. My favourite track so far is We Built Steps To The Sky.

But the album is very long it's hard to tell when one track starts and where it ends. None the less, really enjoying this one.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ron Manager

Where are you seeing £7? I only see $18 (£11) on bandcamp, which frankly I'm not paying for a digital release.

• 9 months later...

This is one of my favorite albums but this guy, under any name. I've been listening to the first track regularly for a while now. That kind of vocal part is usually just embarrassing for me, but damn it's beautiful here. Anyone know who the vocalist is?

• 2 weeks later...

Not feeling this at all. The Intrusion mix was far better, as it was with his first album. So looking forward to the Intrusion remix album.

I wonder what happened with this remix-album...

"Features an intrusion rework culled from an upcoming release featuring remixes of the entire album keeping the spirit of "White Clouds Drift On And On" due for release in January 2014." (as stated on BandCamp)

Bvdub - A Heart Of Darkness (Intrusion Reprise)(with a bit of my own re-EQ of all that resonant and boomy midrange) is my most played track of 2014!

Archived