IGNORED

Toilets Of The Future

Redruth

misleading troon is misleading.

i was hoping to see something like toilet siri: "toilet, please suggest the most suitable wiping techniques for my current condition"

"no problem, *linking with smartphone and calling dad*"

Guest RadarJammer

nanobots will crawl into your ass and eat shit for fuel and later they will crawl out of your ass and trim your nails

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I need a toilet that's always stuck on my ass for moments like this morning, I knew that avocado was way too soft. Came out even softer. Luckily it's easier to clean shit off hardwood than carpet.

an incredible, untapped, natural resource, unlimited energy coming straight out our accumulative arse. its been there all along, yet we've not appreciated its incredible value. there's more shite on this planet now, then any point in our history. the future is fecel matter. like the road worrier x1000000, if we can harness its power, we could change the world. we can squirt an excrement laden path to our salvation

u guys ever done a poo and then wiped but then u look at the paper and theres no poo on it . its a miracle u shout, but remember how lucky you are to have experianced a "no-wiper"

this is well-documented on watmm and known as a "clean break".

u guys ever done a poo and then wiped but then u look at the paper and theres no poo on it . its a miracle u shout, but remember how lucky you are to have experianced a "no-wiper"

this is well-documented on watmm and known as a "clean break".

i'll always remember my first. i even smelt at the paper to be sure

I was camping a week ago and took a dump in the woods in a rocky area. I covered it with rocks. It's probably still there.

Waiting.

Hiding...

Guest Frankie5fingers

I was camping a week ago and took a dump in the woods in a rocky area. I covered it with rocks. It's probably still there.

Waiting.

Hiding...

what the hell did you eat if your shit is lurking in the woods? lol

Archived