IGNORED

Rich Kids of Instagram

chenGOD

tumblr_m8pk6nAolj1rb86ldo1_400.jpg

How does this happen? Who charges $10 for a Coca Cola.

At a guess, smart people selling to stupid rich people.

They even payed four bucks a pop for whatever the fuck 'The' is...

it's tea. by the way, where does the bill say it's in U.S. dollars? st tropez is in france.

edit: nevermind, looks like you're right on that u.s. dollar currency

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i imagine being obscenely rich would get very samey pretty quickly, a couple of decades doing and seeing everything, having nothing left to buy and no reason to really buy it unless you are a vapid fuck and want to keep up with some imaginary toplist of assholes. of course a huge part an average persons life is spent worrying and stressing about core things, food, rent etc. i would be comfortable and satiated if just those things were never an issue again. in fact i think i buy things i can just afford now to take my mind off of the daily stresses, if those stresses were gone id work towards being fulfilled without anything else. le monk.

Guest dese manz hatin

7x1px6h_pa_29777931_wilson-gonzales1a_eventpress.jpg

This pussyclot is the rich son of a famous german actor. He is basically the epitome of everything despisable about rich kids.

A mate of mine went to school with him/was a childhood friend oh his and met him at a party in Berlin recently. He offered to buy him a beer because they hadn't seen each other for years, but for some reason this guy got really offended about the idea of somebody buying him a drink and threw a mid-size tantrum about whether my mate thought he was "better than him".

Many lols were had. There's also a rap song about him.

His name is Wilson Gonzales Ochsenknecht

His brother is named Jimmy Blue

His step brother is named Rocko

4551274753.jpg

Those InstaRich kids are the same ones that mainstream media outlets want us to care about, instead of the ones who are starving, living in unsanitary conditions, have to avoid getting hit by bullets and explosives on a daily basis, or all of the above.

By letting themselves being known on the Internet, they are effectively positioning themselves in a spotlight in front of an angry audience with rotten vegetables and stones clenched in their hands.

7x1px6h_pa_29777931_wilson-gonzales1a_eventpress.jpg

This pussyclot is the rich son of a famous german actor. He is basically the epitome of everything despisable about rich kids.

A mate of mine went to school with him/was a childhood friend oh his and met him at a party in Berlin recently. He offered to buy him a beer because they hadn't seen each other for years, but for some reason this guy got really offended about the idea of somebody buying him a drink and threw a mid-size tantrum about whether my mate thought he was "better than him".

Many lols were had. There's also a rap song about him.

His name is Wilson Gonzales Ochsenknecht

His brother is named Jimmy Blue

His step brother is named Rocko

4551274753.jpg

at least he's ugly as sin

Here's some rich news aka 1% damage control propaganda courtesy your benevolent friends at yahoo & cnbc

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/rich-kids-instagram-overserved-oversharing-141657288.html

The captions would be the stuff revolutions are built on - if the whole site were not so proudly and ridiculously superficial. There is a shot of a guy getting off a yacht with the caption "How else do u expect to get around in the Hamptons."

But let's be real: many of the kids on "Rich Kids of Instagram" are not really rich. And most of the stuff they're doing is not all that unusual - like wearing a suit and sunglasses. Most of the photos are just young people partying by pools or nightclubs.

That's not to mention the photos that have been taken off the site for being, well, too much. According to Bloomberg, Michael Dell's daughter Alexa posted a photo of her brother, Zachary, enjoying a feast on their private-jet flight to Fiji. Alexa has also been tweeting information about her schedule and shopping plans, creating a potential security risk. The photo and some of her over-sharing was taken down.

Yeah cuz it's over-sharing that's the real problem

shit, at this point I would consider people that even have the time to rent a boat in the 1%

i think you need to define "boat". My friend just bought a second-hand boat for $600 dollars (it's like a 12 foot dinghy lol, it'll be great for bass fishing in the swamp). He's definitely not in the 1%.

Guest Glass Plate

Yeah I was going to say my friend has a sick ass motor boat from the 60's that he got for around 400, and a nice 110 horse power motor isn't mucha.dad.adadadad

Archived