IGNORED

Rich Kids of Instagram

chenGOD

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan

tumblr_m8pk6nAolj1rb86ldo1_400.jpg

How does this happen? Who charges $10 for a Coca Cola.

At a guess, smart people selling to stupid rich people.

Guest Frankie5fingers

when your rich you don't have to be smart with your money.

YOURE FUCKING RICH. lol

i really don't care that much but at least theyre spending their money. even if its on stupid stuff. i hate people who have this kind of money but refuse to spend it on anything. they buy a big house and an expensive car and then put it all away. that kinda shit really pisses me off.

tumblr_m8pk6nAolj1rb86ldo1_400.jpg

How does this happen? Who charges $10 for a Coca Cola.

At a guess, smart people selling to stupid rich people.

They even payed four bucks a pop for whatever the fuck 'The' is...

I bet these kids have uncompromising morals and amazing personalities to go along with their parents piggybank.

I grew up in an area where there are tons of kids whos parents are very well off due to Boeing the aerospace company. I saw shit like this all through growing up. This one chick would drive her brand new Hummer H3 less than a block to school because she could. It was common to see Mercedes or BMW's in the parking lot of my high school with bows on them for presents to the kids. Makes me sick.

Mostly cursed and mostly cursing the rest of us. Plenty of these people grow up to have business and political clout no matter how retarded and self-absorbed they are, and they vote to protect their habits and money. It's fine to say "meh" to all that, but it is pretty infuriating at the core.

Guest drukqs

How are none of these people fat? I thought people this spoiled had no real physical motivation.

bulimia.

No, I mean, some of these guys are in like... good shape, not just skinny. I'm fucking baffled.

Guest Frankie5fingers

How are none of these people fat? I thought people this spoiled had no real physical motivation.

bulimia.

No, I mean, some of these guys are in like... good shape, not just skinny. I'm fucking baffled.

most likely a personal trainer that they pay like 10 grand an hour

Guest kokeboka

They even payed four bucks a pop for whatever the fuck 'The' is...

If my french is still serviceable that would be tea. "Langouste" might be lobster.

There is such a thing as being obscenely rich. If what you're spending on lobster for lunch is more than what some couples on minimum wage make, that's disgusting. No-one should be that rich and lavish, no society in the world should accept such a huge gap between the rich and poor. But they all do. I try to think people like that have trivial lives and are miserable at the core, but odds are most of them will have enough money to throw at all the problems they have until they die. Most of them will never have any idea what it's like to keep a household on minimum wage, or to compromise on things, nor will they care to try to understand such things.

Why do people care so much? Apparently they were lucky and sold their company (and mostly its name/user base) for an insane amount of money. Now they can spend it on whatever they want.

I wonder if they're any happier/unhappier than regular kids btw...

I propose we all take pictures of our own daily lives and send them to africa or something.

Guest drukqs

It's no wonder why certain groups in third world countries command "terrorist attacks" in the first world. From below, the excess seems unbearable and disgusting.

Archived