IGNORED

Fox News just aired a suicide live

jules

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the live news feed when Gaddafi was found, mauled, shot and killed. This was about 2pm GMT

Seems as the news channels has become a snuff channels.

This is food for thought I wager.

Guest RandySicko

I don't see what the big deal is. Death happens.

Desensitized much?

This is why I don't watch tv. Fucking death obsessed culture... this shit is mind altering.

Desensitized much?

This is why I don't watch tv. Fucking death obsessed culture... this shit is mind altering.

you're lucky you can just turn off the tv and avoid the brutal nature of reality. most of the world's population doesn't have that luxury.

i don't mind gore that has a purpose in educating people. i think we should be streaming what's happening in iraq and afganistan too so americans can see the carnage they've wrought on the rest of the planet because of "freedom" or whatever.

as for this guy's case, i think it's a valuable lesson in demonizing people. i bet all the fuckers following that car chase were waiting for the dude to get arrested and wishing awful things on him. welp, they got what they wanted--the guy shot himself. i don't care what that guy did or why he was being chased-i think our cultural obsession with crime and punishment is sick. fuck nancy grace, fuck crime tv, fuck csi, fuck cops, fuck worlds most dangerous car chases. they don't show that the criminals are real people too, fucked up people, but ones who could've possibly been saved if we focused more on rehabilitation and mental health in our culture instead of shitty television.

FUCK TELEVISION!!!

Desensitized much?

you're lucky you can just turn off the tv and avoid the brutal nature of reality. most of the world's population doesn't have that luxury.

i don't mind gore that has a purpose in educating people. i think we should be streaming what's happening in iraq and afganistan too so americans can see the carnage they've wrought on the rest of the planet because of "freedom" or whatever.

as for this guy's case, i think it's a valuable lesson in demonizing people. i bet all the fuckers following that car chase were waiting for the dude to get arrested and wishing awful things on him. welp, they got what they wanted--the guy shot himself. i don't care what that guy did or why he was being chased-i think our cultural obsession with crime and punishment is sick. fuck nancy grace, fuck crime tv, fuck csi, fuck cops, fuck worlds most dangerous car chases. they don't show that the criminals are real people too, fucked up people, but ones who could've possibly been saved if we focused more on rehabilitation and mental health in our culture instead of shitty television.

FUCK TELEVISION!!!

word.

Guest RandySicko

Desensitized much?

FUCK TELEVISION!!!

Having a tv is what's considered the luxury, not turning it off - everyone can and should do that. About streaming our invasion of the middle east, television is the reason why people have warped views of what's actually going on over there. Yes, fuck television... I couldn't agree more on that one.

The police should take half responsibility for this too.

in the UK the police are told to always back off if a chase is getting too dangerous.

but then our police don't even have guns, so... a world of difference.

in the UK the police are told to always back off if a chase is getting too dangerous.

Your popos don't have guns?? =/

no, most don't. they just have tasers and pepper spray and big sticks.

Your popos don't have guns?? =/

no, most don't. they just have tasers and pepper spray and big sticks.

That's probably for the better. The US should take notes.

But yeah this is really uncool for them to have aired that.

Desensitized much?

FUCK TELEVISION!!!

word.

Well put - I think you hit on something about the gore aspect - when I used to flip on Spanish network news I noticed far more graphic footage and pictures used than anything on US networks. I won't say that other countries have less ignorant citizens - but there's certainly a degree of reality Americans tend to shelter themselves from, and ironically we are inundated with stylized violence. When most kids in the states think of war, they think of fucking first person shooters and michael bay movies - the cool vehicles, explosions, action sequences - not blood and entrails of actual human beings involved in political and social conflict. It's not new - hell, as a kid I remember playing with GI joes and fighter jet games on sega where death was rarely acknowledged - the "bad guys" were captured or merely hurt. It's a strange duality. A lot of people grew up with a rather idealized idea of how WWII was fought and won for decades before more brutal and graphic aspects of the war were acknowledged in films and tv series

also seriously mother fuck nancy grace

Why were they airing a speed chase in the first place?

People that watch high speed chases want shit like that to happen thats why they watch it in the first place to see something go horribly wrong.

People are fucking sick little shits, movies and tv aren't enough they need to watch real life tragedy.

Archived