IGNORED

ghOsty Presents: Seasøn øf †he Wi†ch Mix

ghOsty

Here's the latest mix I made with October and the upcoming Halloween and pagan themes in mind, (I fucking love Halloween!!!). It's got 2 originals, some witch-house, deep-house, dubtech, darkjazz, hip-hop, and tons of dark moody vibes.

http://soundcloud.com/baddreaminc/bad-dream-inc-presents-se-s-n

Tracklist:

Bad Dream Inc - The Third Night/Richard Devine - Lens, Align/Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble - Cotard Delusion/Lorn - Army of Fear/Regis - Blood Witness/Monolake - Ghosts/Bad Dream Inc - Black Light, Orange Room/The Haxan Cloak - Raven's Lament/Eyedea & Abilities - By The Throat/Take feat As Is - Creosote/Flying Lotus feat. Thom Yorke - Electric Candyman/Stendeck - Killing the Man in the Mirror/Vessel - Scarletta/Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy (Bad Dream Inc remix)/Babe Rainbow - It's All Happening/oOoOO - NoWayBack/Howse - Other Ways/Aesop Rock feat. Kimya Dawson - Crows pt. 1/Necro Deathmort - Endless Vertex/Young Hunting - Embers From The Pyre/Raime - If Anywhere Was Here He Would Know Where We Are/The Black Dog - Death of the Black Sun/Vessel - Court of Lions/Holy Other - Love Some1

Nice mixtape. The ending (from 49 min. to end) was the high point for me. I had to skip the rap tracks since I was studying (don't much like rap anyway) but the rest was right up my alley.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived