IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

it's a blue sweater, almost the same shade of blue as the walls in Dorothy's apartment complex hallway in Blue Velvet

edit: that makes it awesome

Edited by oscillik

Here's me. This was taken 11 months ago (I tend to be the one behind the camera rather than in front of it)

i75HYIPlbvsYh.JPG

lol watmm bristolians are so mysterious

album artwork for my upcoming album titled "cunt"

WqgLt7Oh.jpg

It's funny how the white on your neck's left (our right), at the back of the image lines up to make your neck look way thicker when breezing past at a cursory glance subconscious level. It's cool.

It's a Roland 808 sweater, the fact you can't see that makes this picture rubbish.

yeah, kind of a fail to have a cool sweater and not show it off on watmm. Retake picture tout suitee.

i notice you have very tiny ears osk. i'm a larger eared person and occasionally get shit for it..not a big deal..but have you ever got shit for having small ears (im assuming you haven't if you've been tormented for years or whatever sorry)?

It's funny how the white on your neck's left (our right), at the back of the image lines up to make your neck look way thicker when breezing past at a cursory glance subconscious level. It's cool.

nm9HMwU.jpg

i notice you have very tiny ears osk. i'm a larger eared person and occasionally get shit for it..not a big deal..but have you ever got shit for having small ears (im assuming you haven't if you've been tormented for years or whatever sorry)?

lol really, I think it's just the angle of the shot making my ears appear smaller than they actually are. although they're definitely not on the large side.

but nope, never have been tormented about my ears

small ears, big neck. Where will we go next with our roving put downs of osci's visage.

Don't worry about the small ears osci, they are a part of the body that grows with age, so you'll get there eventually. (i don't think your ears are small, never thought about them actually.) Mine are pretty flat against my head, but they have grown a little larger over the years, used to be the perfect size i thought, now just a little bigger than that.

hrmm .. i can't order other people to upload new photos when i don't put any pics of me on here. ..... Wednes on the beach.

2014-01-08_burleigh-selfee.JPG

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2014-01-08_headlandbeach-selfee.JPG

keeping the scrub turkey theme going from the soundcloud.

It actually has receded somewhat, the forehead is bigger than it used to be and like with my father and grandfather before it's going back up the sides.

sorry nwae for what has befallen you E|-;