IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

beard - check

not a teenager - check (sorry teenage board members, but yaknow (or at least yallknow one day) not that we've been unkind to teenage board members in the past, or intend to be in the future, it's just for the purposes of my list and the yaknow of it all)

As a someone who don't like heights, this structure scared me. I'd been to the Seattle space needle about 10 years ago and i knew that was high. Turns out this was higher. I'd melt in one of those Dubai buildings. Don't know how Tom Cruise does those stunts.

f5a5.jpg

agrq.jpg

bzn0.jpg

No farting in my direction just general rudeness......everywhere! Will definitely learn some french before heading back there. My next port of call is actually in your neck of the woods, Scottsdale, just need to save up for the flights!

As a someone who don't like heights, this structure scared me. I'd been to the Seattle space needle about 10 years ago and i knew that was high. Turns out this was higher. I'd melt in one of those Dubai buildings. Don't know how Tom Cruise does those stunts.

agrq.jpg

Yeah that shit gives me the heeby jeebys too. Open air high spots with just railings fill me with dread. I worked on this for one summer. The seasoned employees said they'd never see anyone go up and down as fast as me.

nmlkrFS.jpg

ChurchPiano w/ VaporPottedPlant

dat beard

Hi Sam Merlotte

2n8sf7m.gif

Edited by joshuatx