IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

My little sister just drew this of me, the resemblance is uncanny.

i think i saw you on the tube the other day.

Really? Where?

Or was it someone who looked like that picture?

i was making a funny about the picture.

it didn't come off :(

but i do think that i'm bound to run into one of you lot on there at some point.... i'm on the northern line a lot.

Edited by 2WV

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

rLLrJWK.jpg

this is a picture with me and my deceased laptop, who just died.

after several years of hard work, he had to left us

he was a good and close friend

i will miss him, and all the files that he took with him in his grave

rip 2010-2013

ps. i look better in real life

Where did you get your t-shirt, and is it of a good quality? I may buy it and wear it to the upcoming David Lynch all-nighter at the Prince Charles, which will be awesome.

From Uniqlo.

Good quality yes. Regret not buying two now as Uniqlo changes their shirt designs every few months.

just looked at the all nighter, christ!

you gonna be taking anything for that?

starts at 9, five films, concluding with Inland Empire.

Not sure I could stay awake.

Bah, Uniqlo is the only clothes shop I physically buy from so I am sad not to have spotted this opportunity.

I'm mainly hoping to survive on red bull and vodka, and despite being poor by working part-time in a bookshop I've also spent 12 quid on 3 bags of popcorn (belgian chocolate, goat cheese and madras curry flavour). I fear Wild at Heart but the rest should be fine.

My little sister just drew this of me, the resemblance is uncanny.

i think i saw you on the tube the other day.

Really? Where?

Or was it someone who looked like that picture?

i was making a funny about the picture.

it didn't come off :(

but i do think that i'm bound to run into one of you lot on there at some point.... i'm on the northern line a lot.

Haha! I hardly travel on the underground to be honest. If you ever see a woman in a parka on a bike shouting at taxis that could be me. :D

coming up next in the Boiler Room, we have... my gosh, I am well excited for this *fiddles with decks unnecessarily*... the one and only Madame Chaos. big, big chewnz heading your way. shouts out to everyone locked in from the recent pics thread, we've got a big one lined up for you tonight. big up yer mums.

coming up next in the Boiler Room, we have... my gosh, I am well excited for this *fiddles with decks unnecessarily*... the one and only Madame Chaos. big, big chewnz heading your way. shouts out to everyone locked in from the recent pics thread, we've got a big one lined up for you tonight. big up yer mums.

haha! bunny-boiler room you mean. :emotawesomepm9:

rip 2010-2013

why don't you take the hard drive and turn it into an external? it's pretty easy to do and you can save all your files.

lol nice smudge tooling

hahaha! it was blemish tool actually, i was a bit red. god damn this is the reddest one of the entire set! why did i pick it?

DSC_0125_zpsd37895e6.jpg

jeeezus everyone's got blemishes and noone cares. post it in b&w if it's such a big deal.

what's your opinion on air-brushing in the media?

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

rip 2010-2013

why don't you take the hard drive and turn it into an external? it's pretty easy to do and you can save all your files.

thanks, i went to the computer repair shop, and they could back-up all of my files, 9GB worth of files :smile:

lol nice smudge tooling

hahaha! it was blemish tool actually, i was a bit red. god damn this is the reddest one of the entire set! why did i pick it?

jeeezus everyone's got blemishes and noone cares. post it in b&w if it's such a big deal.

what's your opinion on air-brushing in the media?

i think it should be kept to the minimum, i think using filters etc is pretty much necessary. softening stuff is optional. tbh i don't buy those kind of magazines.

also you took an "entire set" of selfies then edited them? wtf are you doing?

i take photos of pretty much everything and it's common to take a group and then pick the best ones. i prefer taking them of other people.

rip 2010-2013

thanks, i went to the computer repair shop, and they could back-up all of my files, 9GB worth of files :smile:

result!!! i did mine myself by removing the hard drive and putting it in a special thing (technical term guys) with a double USB. very handy.

for future reference http://www.wikihow.com/Recover-Data-from-the-Hard-Drive-of-a-Dead-Laptop

Edited by MadameChaos

• 2 weeks later...