IGNORED

hurricane sandy

jules

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watmm, thank you and your members for being so absolutely savvy with up to date info. I seriously don't think it is everywhere on the internet that people pay such insect-minded multi-threaded interest in things as they are happening.

tryin to figure out how to upload photos so i can show you my neck o' the woods.

ok, so...like i said, not much yet except a lot of debris flying around. ill see if i can take a better photo in the backyard.

post-341-0-38162900-1351540142_thumb.jpg

Update from Eastern Massachusetts: Lots of police and fire trucks blaring around and a tree fell on my neighbor's garage and FUCKED it. If I had a fancy phone I'd upload a pic for your curiosity but I do hope my description will suffice.

in an unusual turn of events, we have sprung a roof leak. might be offline for a bit, going a few doors down to see if i can grab a caulking gun.

i shit you negative i saw an eight year old boy riding a razor scooter around by himself in the middle of this hurricane, bk goes tuff

well, just finished what has to be one of the most ghetto roof patches in man's history.....its not stopping the water, but its slowed it down significantly....better than losing a huge chunk of the roof.

Red Hook Brooklyn:

A6X9jGJCIAEoJxh.jpg

there is a Lovecraft story in there somewhere.

But yeah, I didn't realize how mental this is. I am in Western New York. Clearly not that bad here. The lakes are getting hit pretty hard, but I live at the top of an escarpment. A bit worried about my brother, who lives in the lowlands near the lake. We will see how much it picks up. The winds, just as I started to type this, began to pick up.

Archived