IGNORED

McAfee Security, Decapitated Dogs, Shaved Tampons etc.

perunamuusi

John McAfee, founder of McAfee software, is fucking mental. On the run from Belize police and blogging hard.

The first day I colored my full beard and my hair light grey- almost white. I darkened the skin of my face, neck and hands carefully with shoe polish and put on an LA Saints baseball cap with the brim facing backwards and tufts of the front of my hair sticking out unkempt through the band. I stuffed my cheeks with chewed bubble gum stuck to the outside of my upper and lower molars – making my face appear much fatter. I darkened and browned my front teeth. I stuffed a shaved down tampon deep into my right nostril and died the tip dark brown – giving my nose an awkward, lopsided, disgusting appearance. I put on a pair of ragged brown pants with holes patched and darned. I wore an old, ragged long sleeve shirt. I donned an old Guatemalan style sarape and toted a bag containing a variety of Guatemalan woven goods. I adjusted my posture so that I appeared a good six inches shorter than my actual height and slowly walked up and down the beach with a pronounced limp, pushing an old single speed bicycle and peddling my wares to tourists and reporters using a broken English with a heavy Spanish accent. On my second day, while peddling small wooden carvings, I nearly sold a dolphin carving to an Associated Press reporter standing at the edge of my dock.

Semi Explanatory News Article:

http://www.guardian....fugitive-belize

His Mental Blog

http://www.whoismcafee.com/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazong

On my second day, while peddling small wooden carvings, I nearly sold a dolphin carving to an Associated Press reporter standing at the edge of my dock.

I wonder if he carved the dolphins himself.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Can't wait for the Lifetime Original movie based on this.

what are you talking about? he hasnt beaten, murdered and/or raped a women (or woman) yet. at least that we know of.

I love this quote from one of the comments on that article:

"Sure, we all say that if we joined the super-rich we'd use it to enrich humanity. Build an orphanage. Go on the obligatory "round the world tour". But we all know what we'd do in our heart of hearts: we'd use it to enslave bitches. We'd create a fortified complex in a semi-rogue state. We'd build, as McAfee did, a sex-obsessed yoga ashram in which we were surrounded by waifs and strays who were all financially dependent on us. We'd gladly pay the $150 taxi fares from San Pedro to our compound for the constant stream of fresh women there to join in our bath salts-fuelled polyamorous parties. We could even, as McAfee seems to have done, donated a million dollar yacht to the Belize coastguard in the hope that it would deflect from the curious chemicals we'd been brewing in our lab.

Back before the guy who owns Tumblr was born, McAfee was the king of virus protection. An engineer at Lockheed in the late 80s, he'd wasted a lot of time trying to fix viruses, then stumbled on the idea of a programme that zaps them automatically. By 1992 he had taken the McAfee company public, and scooped $100 million for himself. By 1994, he'd been forced out after telling everyone that the Michelangelo Virus was going to smash up the world's computers on 6 March, 1992. It didn't. He looked stupid. But he also looked rich. Incredibly rich. Now, with the business he'd invented wrested from his control, McAfee was effectively retired at the age of 47. What was a man of drive and vision going to do with the rest of his life?

The answer, it turned out, was "go increasingly insane", and it's an answer that has appealed to generations of the impossibly wealthy and over-imaginative before him"

"More than 99.9 percent of anyone now living, John McAfee seemed to have spent every waking hour Carpe-ing the bloody Diem"

what you gonna say to that?! exactly

Can't wait for the Lifetime Original movie based on this.

what are you talking about? he hasnt beaten, murdered and/or raped a women (or woman) yet. at least that we know of.

Does statutory count??

In the pre-dawn hours of April 30th of this year I woke to the sound of a bullhorn yelling un-intelligible orders. I ran naked outside and saw a military formation whose uniforms identified them as GSU, creeping slowly down my driveway. I laid down the pistol that I keep for protection and, contrary to Josh Davis’ assertion that I said “Motherfuckers”, said nothing and went back inside. I woke Amy, the 17 year old with whom I was living, and calmly told her to get dressed – that the GSU was invading the property.

:S

Archived