IGNORED

McAfee Security, Decapitated Dogs, Shaved Tampons etc.

perunamuusi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mate at work just sent me this: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/11/john-mcafee-last-stand-ebook

“Maybe what happened didn’t actually happen,” he says, staring hard at me. “Can I do a demonstration?”

He loads the bullet into the gleaming silver revolver and spins the cylinder.

“This scares you, right?” he says. Then he puts the gun to his head.

My heart rate kicks up; it takes me a second to respond. “Yeah, I’m scared,” I admit.

“We don’t have to do this.”

“I know we don’t,” he says, the muzzle pressed against his temple. And then he pulls the trigger. Nothing happens. He pulls it five times in rapid succession. There are only six chambers.

“Reholster the gun,” I demand.

I hope McAfee gets the help he needs. And I hope Hugh Laurie plays him in the inevitable movie cause I think it'd be a good fit.

So what do we think is real and what do we think is fiction?

I've tried to take in all the perspectives but it's hard to keep up

Oh man, he's too good of a writer for it to be much less than 60% bullshit, with enough indistinguishable bouillon cubes of truth to make it work. What's really criminal is that dude isn't writing screenplays.

So what do we think is real and what do we think is fiction?

I've tried to take in all the perspectives but it's hard to keep up

Oh man, he's too good of a writer for it to be much less than 60% bullshit, with enough indistinguishable bouillon cubes of truth to make it work. What's really criminal is that dude isn't writing screenplays.

I think it's safe to say that at least indirectly he is currently creating a screenplay

• 2 weeks later...

So for those of you that didn't know, the reason he actually got apprehended was that Vice posted a cell phone photo of him with the GPS location left untouched in the metadata. OOPS

Archived