IGNORED

School Shooting in Connecticut

vamos scorcho

Joyrex or any mod, please ban me

Thank you for this site, but it has been consuming way too much of my time as of late.

All the best,

Mike

Just remember, you can't deactivate and later reactivate your account like you can with Facebook. It's a one-way ticket as far as WATMM is concerned.

shhh, don't tell him that

p.s. what did everyone think of that 8-year-old pulling a gun on his classmate?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That kid is 11 limpy.

Thank you for this site, but it has been consuming way too much of my time as of late.

All the best,
Mike

Just remember, you can't deactivate and later reactivate your account like you can with Facebook. It's a one-way ticket as far as WATMM is concerned.

shhh, don't tell him that

p.s. what did everyone think of that 8-year-old pulling a gun on his classmate?

That kid is 11 dog! Jeez!

So that kid's parents told him to bring the gun to school...fuckin' retards. Seriously...they're complete idiots.

It kind of reminds me of the "Nevada Girl" in Sasebo, Japan in 2004, when she murdered another girl in class with a utility knife. She was 12 at the time.

Well, thankfully no one was hurt at that school in Utah.

Not sure what is to be said about that, parents and kid should lose their right to own any guns, that is for sure. Obey the laws and don't give a 8/11 year old a gun for elementary school. Eliminate all 5-10 rapid round guns, get rid of conceal carry, and make all non-hunting guns ie pistols required to be stored in a locked vault that alerts the police when it is opened... if you need to take it out for some reason other than home protection, only the gun owner can because of password for lock and a phone call authorization/reason for gun transportion (going to shooting range). One individual should only be able to have 1 gun. Hunting guns should be rented and tracked via GPS... if they leave a certain range in the area for hunting the gun is deactivated and you are reported to the police. So if you try and leave (remove GPS / deactivation somehow) to go shoot your wife or someone back in town, they will have your car info, home address, etc. That way people can have guns at home incase something bad happens, a kid won't be able to get their parents gun and if a someone snaps and wants to murder a bunch of people they will have to find black market methods which would be far more expensive and challenging.

Guest RandySicko

All the best,

Mike

I appreciate the info but not planning on returning.. site was fun while it lasted but i'm leaving it for the same reason I left facebook- In the end, it is all a distraction and I would rather be spending my time speaking with and seeing actual friends who share the same interests and have the same values as me. I apologize to anyone who I have offended along the way.

^wish you the best/no ill feelings IRL if that's truly the case

It kind of reminds me of the "Nevada Girl" in Sasebo, Japan in 2004, when she murdered another girl in class with a utility knife. She was 12 at the time.
Are you sure she was 12?
when I said "8" you were supposed to squint your eyes

so that it looked like "11"

don't blame me because you don't know a "squinty post" when you see it

I search hard for the self-induced lolz

All the best,
Mike

wait...

:mu-ziq: !?

:cerious:

^wish you the best/no ill feelings IRL if that's truly the case

Are you sure she was 12?
when I said "8" you were supposed to squint your eyes

so that it looked like "11"

don't blame me because you don't know a "squinty post" when you see it

I search hard for the self-induced lolz

All the best,

Mike

wait...

:mu-ziq: !?

:cerious:

oh shit, he was Mike Ditka the whole time

Honestly man, don't leave on account of a heated thread.

especially this one

so this is circulating:

181883_10200168378953889_996112722_n.jpg

Well, usually if you aren't an officer you aren't allowed to carry a sidearm and most rifles were probably kept in an armory of some sort minus the people using them for exercises and security. If security wasn't close by and there weren't any officers who were able to return fire or were in close proximity it would have taken a minute to get any weapons aimed at this guy. So, it probably would have been much worse had he done this in an area with a decent population of unarmed people. Also, this guy is trained to use a weapon and probably got the drop on a few people...

Archived