IGNORED

School Shooting in Connecticut

vamos scorcho

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a tragedy. Was on the news over here earlier. From the first things coming out, the school has a gate where you need to be buzzed in and the shooter was wearing a mask. Even the small early details bring some huge questions to how this happened?

Truly shocking though.

vamos, perhaps you could post a link to the incident instead of inundating everyone with your usual pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting/index.html

Wow, a link to CNN. You're so non pseudo-intellectual. I should probably put you on ignore, but it might be better that I could have a reverse ignore, where those who are unworthy of reading my posts simply lose the ability.

Guest Lucy Faringold

Great thread so far

Yeah.

It is the responsibility of all intellectually capable adults to go beyond the idiotic "GUN DEBATE" and focus on the very serious philosophical questions at the root of our current age

nihilism, religion, psychology, political science

Somewhere right now there's a giant cartoon exclamation mark forming over Troon's head.

22 kids... what the fucking shit is this.

It's a really depressing thought.

I know my main gripe in the coming days will be the media. Sensible grieving will be shouted out by the spin to come regarding the tragedy We will hear every detail about the gunman, who will be presented in as a fascinating a troubled anti-hero. Every association the suspect had, even if irrelevant or coincidental will be discussed in length. There's going to be a barrage of pundits shouting at each other instead of discussing what, if any, legislation could be relevant to this massacre. People will be debating "the debate" itself 24/7 on cable news. All until the next major news story that is - not like a US drone killing kids on accident in Pakistan or some other "average" incident overseas, I mean like a Hollywood celebrity suicide or something.

I hate people sometimes :/

18 kids, 9 adults including the shooter. Some 'know nothing' 20 year old with mother issues, who's mom was a teacher at the school so he felt the need to go all the way there and take it up w/ her including her entire class of 5 year olds. Fucking dumbass coward. I don't even want to know his name. I hope he is completely forgotten.

my soul wretches at the thought of this indescribable despicable act of selfish violence.

amoreikka and it's shitty depraved death culture,once again karma-icly reacting to all of the wars and violence it has created ,all the violent video games,all the available guns and ammo,violent tv programs etc etc etc.

fuck this country eternally

this"person"- a 20 year old infant moron with easy access to unregulated firearms.

most likely a product of bad food,entertainment and education, a robot of little redeemable value -only that he killed himself in of itself is almost worth mild interest not redemption.

too bad his sperm made it thru to the egg on that fateful fuck

I hope he is completely forgotten.

Now you know full well that ain't ever going to happen.

I know, but seriously, if this was say 1982 or 1972 or earlier, it'd be a well-known tragic event but beyond a brief background and name, the perpetrator would not be acknowledged in any other way. Whoever did this will have hours of documentary coverage, interviews with friends and family, and an endless array of scapegoat blame by various political entities on who what their "beliefs" and "motivations" were. It's going to suck and yet it'll be hard to look away.

Archived