IGNORED

School Shooting in Connecticut

vamos scorcho

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So often I'm just embarrassed to be an American.

And the whole pride thing, like "I'm an proud 'Maricun" is retarded

"God's 'Maircu" and all that

"These colors don't run"

"Freedom" (in a southern accent)

All that brainwashed garbage

is just propaganda prescribed by those who want Americans

to root against the people that their government is slaughtering

It's like sports

just an arbitrary reason to root for or against people

wtf ..

Will Farrel lol

no seriously, fuck this. why does this require celebrities?

what the fuck is the plan?

what?

why?

fuck this. fuck life. im done.

seriously. fuck celebrities, fuck god and jebus, our earth is now dead prior to arrival. this is fucking sick and disturbing. fucking plastic "no the chrilden" fuck me please God kill all of us. Im ready to go now.

Supposedly some 15-year-old shit4brains was making threats during an online game session to attack a high school in my city.
(http://www.adn.com/2012/12/21/2731986/teen-gamer-charged-with-making.html)

Just embarrassing. Glad he got thrown in the slammer.

seriously. fuck celebrities, fuck god and jebus, our earth is now dead prior to arrival. this is fucking sick and disturbing. fucking plastic "no the chrilden" fuck me please God kill all of us. Im ready to go now.

What?

Fuck that. Life is beautiful.

Does anyone have any well-articulated thoughts on this?

Obama and government is the devil, Americans are hypocrites for paying attention to these dead children while drones kill kids in Pakistan, Religion is mis-understood unless you practice the faith for years (god only cares if you worship) and overall life sucks so might as well call everything a wash. But Obama is definitely satan and western government provides no opportunities for us to positively change flawed traditions. This is it. Forever. Don't be arrogant and question it. It's fine for the most part aside from everything sucking.

Activism is rampant worldwide. It's snowballing and I'm optimistic about the future.

Agreed, I was being a sarcastic jerk.

I have a pretty functionality-based opinion on these things. I mean, it pisses me off, but then so does every celebrity advertising whatever, it's really my problem more than theirs. Who cares if it's annoying, at least it might help to get some legislation through.

But yes, Will Ferrel('s mustache) was the shining beacon of light in that video.

hahahaha heres ron swanson to help u demand the guns get banned wtf i thought he was a bacon eating freedom lovin american fuck that cunt im never watching parks and rec again (hjavent seen it since s2 when it went shit) god damn i thoguht he loved freedom

im never making another ron swanson bacon meme again :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( my freedoms

i understand your anger but please, stop blaspheming. god has nothing to do with it.

i understand your anger but please, stop blaspheming. god has nothing to do with it.

God has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Guest Mirezzi

I honestly thought, for 2/3 of the video, that it was a sort of hilarious joke told in extremely bad taste. As it turns out, it was a sort of pathetic and mawkish publicity stunt told in extremely bad taste.

heh. I had a minor role in that video's production. I knew it was going to be annoying. My main problem with it is it seems like such a politician's answer. "Something must be done." But not calling anyone out. Also, it wasn't Hollywood who produced this, it was a PR firm working for NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

However, if you look on the website, you'll see they get a little (slightly) more specific. And I know that there are a lot of people out there who believe anything a certain celebrity will tell them. (Jeremy Renner, in my case.) So although it's obnoxious, I don't think it's wrong. It can't hurt.

Archived