IGNORED

Live New Year's Eve Broadcast Goes Horribly Wrong

Squee

Hilarious. I liked the girl mimicking the teleprompter at 2:35

New Years Eve, I was watching on, I don't know, MSNBC or something. There was some red haired chick co-hosting the whole thing, and she spent most of her air time on this bizarre train of thought about getting stalked and murdered by a nearby celebrity. It seemed like she had taken 5+ Ativan before the whole thing started. Out of her mind, repeating over and over "we're gonna die! we're gonna get murdered!" and then giggling to herself about it. Truly embarrassing!

I have to... no, I NEED to watch that.

that would have been kathy griffin with anderson cooper on cnn. apparently she pretended to give him a beej at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCMXakJqGPY

Hahahaha, perfect! I heard about this on the GiantBomb podcast but forgot to check up on it. Thanks for posting it

the OP video is hilarious. you just know that every person whose name is in those credits, they're facepalming.

that video of Kennedy at E3, I could only watch 1min14secs of because it was just too unbearably uncomfortable to watch.

that video of Kennedy at E3, I could only watch 1min14secs of because it was just too unbearably uncomfortable to watch.

Finish it! You didn't get to the part where the crowd starts telling him he's not funny

Pretty much anything that Jamie Kennedy touches turns to shit.

Even the documentary he made that is supposed to be about hecklers, but just turns into him whining about critics hurting his feelings for the last 45 minutes.

He's probably reading this post right now.

Finish it! You didn't get to the part where the crowd starts telling him he's not funny

oh god, that has to be worth seeing

Even the documentary he made that is supposed to be about hecklers, but just turns into him whining about critics hurting his feelings for the last 45 minutes.

He's probably reading this post right now.

lol

oh god, that has to be worth seeing

Wait, I misremembered... it's just one person. But it gets more laughs than anything he says throughout the entire press conference.

I heard that when he touches shit it turns into Jamie Kennedy

In the future, we'll refer to shitting as taking a James Kennedy.

Archived