IGNORED

Live New Year's Eve Broadcast Goes Horribly Wrong

Squee

http://youtu.be/fCR6_CqXsW8

Nobody can blame KDOC, an independent TV station based out of Orange County that broadcasts in Los Angeles, for wanting to do a live New Year's Eve broadcast. What they can be blamed for, however, is the astounding level of technical incompetence that happened while they were live on the air.

And it was beautiful.

The clip above shows a montage of "highlights," filled with abrupt cuts, throwing to nobody, unintentionally live microphones, inability to know/care if it was midnight and pretty much every other error that could have made it live on the air. It was like Tim & Eric -- or maybe a junior high school AV club -- was hired to produce an extravagant party with Jamie Kennedy, Macy Gray and Shannon Elizabeth as the star attractions (in case you were wondering if this was set up for success).

I heard about this yesterday and now I'm just glad I actually get to see it for myself.

Just posting in here so I remember to laugh my ass off when I get home from work.

She's pretty great. My favourite is the woman getting rid of all her haters while texting and completely ignoring jamie kennedy.

Guest happycase

Hilarious. I liked the girl mimicking the teleprompter at 2:35

New Years Eve, I was watching on, I don't know, MSNBC or something. There was some red haired chick co-hosting the whole thing, and she spent most of her air time on this bizarre train of thought about getting stalked and murdered by a nearby celebrity. It seemed like she had taken 5+ Ativan before the whole thing started. Out of her mind, repeating over and over "we're gonna die! we're gonna get murdered!" and then giggling to herself about it. Truly embarrassing!

New Years Eve, I was watching on, I don't know, MSNBC or something. There was some red haired chick co-hosting the whole thing, and she spent most of her air time on this bizarre train of thought about getting stalked and murdered by a nearby celebrity. It seemed like she had taken 5+ Ativan before the whole thing started. Out of her mind, repeating over and over "we're gonna die! we're gonna get murdered!" and then giggling to herself about it. Truly embarrassing!

I have to... no, I NEED to watch that.

...or has he legitimately lost it?

I think he peaked in Scream 1 and everything has been going downhill since then...

oh nono, I was referring to his sanity.....sorry. I never meant to imply he had talent.

I think he peaked in Scream 1 and everything has been going downhill since then...

oh nono, I was referring to his sanity.....sorry. I never meant to imply he had talent.

JamieKennedy.jpg

829_1347984063.png

220px-Jamie_Kennedy_Comic-Con_2012.jpg

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

the guy seems unnecessarily arrogant and ignorant too....check these interviews with critics....he basically whines like a baby

[youtubehd]-tH2tiEnbvY[/youtubehd]

critics are supposed to exaggerate, grow a skin already.

but he does/did a lot of 'punked' style shows before... I think that's what he's getting at. that this could've all been staged, like, on purpose, yo.

I think it was probably meant to be mayhem like that. either that or there's something in the water at those studios.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I have to... no, I NEED to watch that.

that would have been kathy griffin with anderson cooper on cnn. apparently she pretended to give him a beej at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCMXakJqGPY

Archived