IGNORED

Ochre - National Ignition

Mindphaser

Sweet. I haven't heard much Ochre to be honest, but I heard a couple of his tunes in the mid-2000s.

Listened to the first three tracks of this album so far. Might download later. Enjoying "David Elsewhere", and it's awesome Ochre named the track after that orange-sweatered dancer who stole the Kollaboration show in 2001.

Nice, gotta check this out when I have a minute.

Sweet. I haven't heard much Ochre to be honest, but I heard a couple of his tunes in the mid-2000s.

Listened to the first three tracks of this album so far. Might download later. Enjoying "David Elsewhere", and it's awesome Ochre named the track after that orange-sweatered dancer who stole the Kollaboration show in 2001.

Actually he dedicated another song to David Elsewhere called "Analady". I guess you couldn't tell by the music or title but he mentioned this on em411 around 2005 or so.

Actually he dedicated another song to David Elsewhere called "Analady". I guess you couldn't tell by the music or title but he mentioned this on em411 around 2005 or so.

"Analady" was retitled as "Neoretro" on this: http://www.discogs.com/Ochre-Petl-EP/release/1534250

And it is sick.

"Analady" was retitled as "Neoretro" on this: http://www.discogs.com/Ochre-Petl-EP/release/1534250

And it is sick.

Oh nice looks like I've got some catching up to do with Ochre. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

Had the same^ reaction to Like Dust. I like moments of that but still not completely sold. This new has clicked straight away though:)

(Midsummer nice dream > Like Dust, btw. Just sayin' :))

For a long time I thought Mid Summer was my favourite release of his, but then I listened to it after a long break and getting deep into Lemodie and Like Dust and was surprised to find I now preferred those releases!

I guess it's something of an Ochre cycle for me.

Guest facades

I loved Lemodie and Mid Summer, but I was somehow a bit disappointed with Like Dust... This new one is really excellent. I was kind of impressed on first listen, and it's still growing.

Archived