IGNORED

sad songs you love

YEK

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

well, this is another kind of sad, it's sad, it's deeply deep, but at the same time it's joyful and hopeful. there's no way in denying that those guitars are crying:

i fucking love peruvian music like this. I also agree it has some kind of melancholy

i fucking love peruvian music like this. I also agree it has some kind of melancholy

are you into it? i mean? chicha?

So that's how they call it? Yes, I love, really love that kind of cumbia, any peruvian music really, including Los Shapis, Los Destellos, the traditional one with the flutes (fucking amazing)... Yeah, I really love the music made in Peru.

So that's how they call it? Yes, I love, really love that kind of cumbia, any peruvian music really, including Los Shapis, Los Destellos, the traditional one with the flutes (fucking amazing)... Yeah, I really love the music made in Peru.

Chicha is kind of a mix between Huayno and Cumbia, Huayno being the traditional genre from the Andes. Those sweet melodies are borrowed from there...

it's pretty cool to know a fellow watmmer who's also into it! :)

btw how did you came around it? trough the "roots of chicha" compilations?

i only got into it some months ago, well, almost an year now, but i've been digging a lot on slsk and i have plenty of stuff, including almost full discographies (los shapis, los destellos, juaneco y su combo...) if you want jump on slsk and browse my folders... :)

btw here's a recent thread about chicha:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/88362-wheres-this-melody-from/

Chicha is kind of a mix between Huayno and Cumbia, Huayno being the traditional genre from the Andes. Those sweet melodies are borrowed from there...

it's pretty cool to know a fellow watmmer who's also into it! :)

btw how did you came around it? trough the "roots of chicha" compilations?

i only got into it some months ago, well, almost an year now, but i've been digging a lot on slsk and i have plenty of stuff, including almost full discographies (los shapis, los destellos, juaneco y su combo...) if you want jump on slsk and browse my folders... :)

btw here's a recent thread about chicha:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/88362-wheres-this-melody-from/

So Huayno, another keyword I was missing. Thank you! I've always called it "music from the Perú", lael. Now I know how to search for it.

Not really. In fact I simply just liked far, far ago, since child really. Mainly Huayno music, nothing cumbia or like those bands, simply traditional music, which I still love.

Hey thanks! Yes I would love to dig you deep, in your archive, tho I don't know what slsk is.

edit, hearing right now this: Just listen to those magic melodies!

edit 2: soulseek. I don't know how to use it :(

Hey thanks! Yes I would love to dig you deep, in your archive, tho I don't know what slsk is.

edit, hearing right now this: Just listen to those magic melodies!

edit 2: soulseek. I don't know how to use it :(

that compilation by arhoolie records is amazing!

soulseek is pretty self explanatory, after you install it you just run it, set your shared folder and start searching and downloading... when you're in give me a call, it has a chat so i guide you trough there... my username is gymnasties...

http://www.soulseekqt.net/news/node/1

americans "borrow" this stuff and get famous worldwide, oh well...

[youtubehd]9BCLb21Y7Z8[/youtubehd]

[youtubehd]4zLfCnGVeL4[/youtubehd]

it has lot more to do with certain times when that track did the rounds.....

that track helped/forced/coerced me to process familial cancer bs & what was going on, as my logic hemisphere was completely fried

i still think its a great match of tone of voice & mood

• 3 weeks later...

Archived