IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence is charming

lumpenprol

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

shes pretty cute, for some reason i fancy her having a decent sized clitoris. sorry for such a harsh start, i have nothing critical to say

john e. found the clitoris. that's why he left

Wow, where did he say that about her clitoris? That gives a bigger insight into his skewed mindset than his years of truthing ever did. He wasn't a humourist at all so for him to say something like that is a worry. His persona was so carefully controlled he's either been drunk when he's posted that or he wants to bring the Van Wilder demographic to Part 2 of his documentary.

Wow, where did he say that about her clitoris? That gives a bigger insight into his skewed mindset than his years of truthing ever did. He wasn't a humourist at all so for him to say something like that is a worry. His persona was so carefully controlled he's either been drunk when he's posted that or he wants to bring the Van Wilder demographic to Part 2 of his documentary.

it's the first reply in this thread. he was an unwell man.

Guys, I'm considering an experiment: would if be possible to recreate the horror of this thread, or has WATMM fundamentally changed since early 2013? I feel like there was a sea change in the tone of this forum circa Tomorrow's Harvest.

she probably would be a very cool chick to hang out with, all hollywood bullshit considering. what i see from her, she's the type of person who stands well enough in her own shoes to shrug off any indecent clitoric remarks.

but hot damn, just looking at this page and who posted here: richiebees, SR4, john erlichman.. people we are better off without imo

clitoris

he cracked jokes from time to time just like everyone, I doubt he was being serious with that post, cmon

he cracked jokes from time to time just like everyone, I doubt he was being serious with that post, cmon

this.

^ I think your WATMM membership has made you too tolerant of fuckery.

fixt

Archived