IGNORED

poop cruise

data

you'd be surprised at how utterly middle class these cruises are. I'm serious.

That's quite true, especially with R.C. and Carnival, etc with a couple exceptions:

1. This ship

2. The small "nature" cruises to places like Antarctica, South Pacific and South Atlantic, and other far-flung places intended for bird-watchers - lack the gimmicks and luxuries of bigger cruises.

3. 3-day booze cruises. Carnival is more geared toward those but then again they denied a planned "cougar cruise" that R.C. apparently booked without a problem. Oh by the way, apparently "cougar cruises" exist if any of you dudes want to be bait.

4. The big ships do have nice and a few really large luxury suites.

I've been on 3 cruises, all with Royal Caribbean though my wive grew up going on them with her family. So she has this thing called "diamond status" which is cool because we get good discounts. Because of that, and because we're married, we both get access to this frequent cruiser lounge only like a couple dozen people hang out in. On the voyage we took out of Miami, there was a small group of a few rich couples that really liked talking to my wife and I, the "honeymooners" (this was never overlooked and obvious winks and nudge nudges were constant) and we actually saw them everyday at some point. While it was never acknowledged, I realized of this group we were the only couple who:

• a. weren't over the age of 60
  • b. weren't property owners
  • c. weren't making over 7 figures annually. In fact our less than 50k household income was probably the same amount of money one cruiser spent on his Bengal every year. When I say Bengal I don't mean the hybrid cat but an actual fucking Bengal tiger. Yeah, he referred to it as his cat. It wasn't until 3 days of shooting the shit that I figured out my cat and his cat were of completely different species and size.

But besides that, it is middle class all the way. The biggest variance is age - sometimes it's mostly old people, sometimes too many families, but often times it can be a pretty diverse bunch of people. Good people watching - or not, we tend to just hang out on the balcony and read when it feels too crowded.

you'd be surprised at how utterly middle class these cruises are. I'm serious.

That's quite true, especially with R.C. and Carnival, etc with a couple exceptions:

1. This ship

2. The small "nature" cruises to places like Antarctica, South Pacific and South Atlantic, and other far-flung places intended for bird-watchers - lack the gimmicks and luxuries of bigger cruises.

3. 3-day booze cruises. Carnival is more geared toward those but then again they denied a planned "cougar cruise" that R.C. apparently booked without a problem. Oh by the way, apparently "cougar cruises" exist if any of you dudes want to be bait.

4. The big ships do have nice and a few really large luxury suites.

I've been on 3 cruises, all with Royal Caribbean though my wive grew up going on them with her family. So she has this thing called "diamond status" which is cool because we get good discounts. Because of that, and because we're married, we both get access to this frequent cruiser lounge only like a couple dozen people hang out in. On the voyage we took out of Miami, there was a small group of a few rich couples that really liked talking to my wife and I, the "honeymooners" (this was never overlooked and obvious winks and nudge nudges were constant) and we actually saw them everyday at some point. While it was never acknowledged, I realized of this group we were the only couple who:

• a. weren't over the age of 60
  • b. weren't property owners
  • c. weren't making over 7 figures annually. In fact our less than 50k household income was probably the same amount of money one cruiser spent on his Bengal every year. When I say Bengal I don't mean the hybrid cat but an actual fucking Bengal tiger. Yeah, he referred to it as his cat. It wasn't until 3 days of shooting the shit that I figured out my cat and his cat were of completely different species and size.

But besides that, it is middle class all the way. The biggest variance is age - sometimes it's mostly old people, sometimes too many families, but often times it can be a pretty diverse bunch of people. Good people watching - or not, we tend to just hang out on the balcony and read when it feels too crowded.

Plz link some panther cruises for equality.

The poop cruise is over, arrived with it's passengers which they've dumped in Alabama.

I went on a Carnival cruise in 2011 (Carnival Magic, not the Triumph), and it was a great experience. Too bad for these poor sods.

Apparently a fire is the cause of the whole problem.

That's a newer ship by about 10 years which is quite a lot by cruise standards in terms of tech and amenities.

Every time I hear about something shitty happening on a cruise, I wonder, "Was it Carnival?" The answer is always yes. When will people learn?

Here is what happens on Carnival cruises:

1. People get raped.

2. The boat fucking sinks.

3. People poop everywhere.

Choose your vacation!

4. people go overboard

(especially off carnival conquest, for some reason)

I went on a 9-day cruise that departed from Vancouver and went along the coast of Alaska a few years back, and it was the best vacation I've ever been on. The ship (Princess) was amazing, acomodations were great, and Alaska's fucking beautiful. Did some awesome shit when we docked like whale watching, taking a sea-plane tour through some fjords, salmon bakes, hiking and canoeing... I'd absolutely love to go on another cruise. Sucks for these folks, but I'm sure they'll get plenty of reimbursement.

I went on the same cruise I think, summer of 04. It was pretty cool, didn't do any canoeing though. No complaints whatsoever about the ship itself.

The poop cruise is over, arrived with it's passengers which they've dumped in Alabama.

Bringing them to Alabama after all that just seems like adding salt on the wound...

Not to mention from there many had to get on an 11 hour bus ride to return to Houston, since the original port was Galveston. The real kicker is they were a lot closer to Mexico when the fire occurred but drifted too fast to be tugged back to any of those ports.

• 4 weeks later...

it happened AGAIN!

Oh dear. This has indeed been a shitty year for Carnival. (yes, that's a pun)

It's a dilemma. I mean, the problem is that they got their shit together. It's like a Catch-Twenty-Poo.

Archived